Celeb Gossip Club discussion

Jonas Brothers Gossip > JOE JONAS AND TAYLOR SWIFT TOGETHER AGAIN

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manahil (last edited Aug 15, 2009 02:08AM) (new)

Manahil | 257 comments Mod
Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift will be together once more, but just in fiction, for the movie Valentine's Day.

It's confirmed that Joe will be in this romantic comedy about 10 people on Valentine's Day in Los Angeles. Taylor and Joe will share the screen with other big-name actresses like: Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Garner among others. Taylor Lautner, will also be in the movie.

Also, it looks like Taylor might record the soundtrack music for Valentine's Day too.

Right now we still don't know what roles Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift will play, but it seems like they will form one of the 10 couples that act in the movie.[image error]

message 2: by Meher (new)

Meher | 10 comments PHOTA JOE ONLY DOING THIS FOR MOVIES I WILL PUT SO MANY THUPRAS AND CHAPATAS ON HIS FACE.

message 3: by Manahil (new)

lol meher

message 4: by Manahil (new)

my evil sister

message 5: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. What...????Lol

message 6: by Manahil (new)

lol

message 7: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) Wow, there's two people named Taylor who will be in the movie. (Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner) Just realized that now. :-P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

and they both are awesome

message 9: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) and are going out.....

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Charmaine wrote: "Wow, there's two people named Taylor who will be in the movie. (Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner) Just realized that now. :-P"

Lol.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

message 13: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 99 comments Meher wrote: " PHOTA JOE ONLY DOING THIS FOR MOVIES I WILL PUT SO MANY THUPRAS AND CHAPATAS ON HIS FACE."

didn't understand, what?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sahar wrote: "Meher wrote: " PHOTA JOE ONLY DOING THIS FOR MOVIES I WILL PUT SO MANY THUPRAS AND CHAPATAS ON HIS FACE."

didn't understand, what?"

YEAH ME TOO!
WHAT R THUPRAS AND CHAPATAS?