The Power of Positive Thinking The Power of Positive Thinking question

Power of Positive Thinking Discussion & More!
Kiera Gardner Kiera May 29, 2018 01:52AM
1. Is positive thinking a strong belief in your life?
2. How do you feel positive thinking has helped you in your personal life?
3. How do you feel the power of positive thinking can change your approach to problem solving?
4. How can we differentiate positive thinking from false hope and self-deception?
5. Do you believe that positive thinking has a genetic factor? For example, do you believe that some people are more genetically positive than others?
6. What are some key takeaways that you pulled from this book? How will you use this moving forward in your everyday life?
7. How are positive thinking and optimism interrelated?
8. What new word did you discover from reading this novel?
9. How do you define positivity? How you utilize positivity as part of your lifestyle?
10. What was an "ah-ha!" moment that you discovered while reading this book?
11. What was your least favorite part about reading this book?
12. When you see a glass of water that is half-full and half-empty, which half describes your life at the moment? Why?

*Feel free to share your opinion! You can answer these questions in any way that you would like! Allow yourself to be open, honest, and connected as you answer each question! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on our first book with #ReadingBetweentheWines :) Thank you for sharing!*

deleted member (last edited Jun 10, 2018 02:26PM ) Jun 09, 2018 06:34PM   0 votes
That is an awlful lot of questions for one to answer, so I will take one each day.
I am 62 years young. I read this in 1969 when I was 12 years old, my momm had it. It helped be through the years spent alone in my benroom form all the fighting going on in the rest of the house.
I have always tried to touch back on this book every 5 years. We know alot of things but we simply get caught up in the daya to day life and soon forget how to practice this.
The mind is a powerful thing and given the proper training, anyone can do it, you can manifest a better life.
I hope this helps.
Namaste