Indie Author's Marketplace discussion

Promote Me! > A New Site for Indie Reviews and Promotions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam Coulson | 2 comments I'm with a group of folks who decided to build a site focused specifically on reviewing and promoting self, independent, and small-house published books...

http://www.indie-review.net/

The site has just recently gone live, and we are actively looking for writers and reviewers to test out our new book-review format which deviates from the standard (and 'meh') 1-5 star rating system--replacing it with a multi-faceted review rating a book by several criteria, including how original, exciting, readable, and immersive it is.

Right now we're specifically looking for a few authors who are willing to commit to adding new reviews in exchange for free advertising. So please, take a look at the site and see what you think... (Note, registration is required to see the review form--nothing fancy, standard wordpress stuff).

message 2: by M.M. (new)

M.M. Gavillet | 1 comments I went to the site a couple of times and it was like a breath of fresh air. I really like the idea of the rating system and think I might join. Thanks for letting other authors and readers know about it.

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam Coulson | 2 comments Thanks for the feedback--we're still looking for a few more self-pub'd authors and reviewers to help us get it off the ground!