~ ѕωσя∂ αят σиℓιиє ~ discussion

Home > Login

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hello human, er, fellow human beings! I am PrincessBreeze but feel free to call me Breeze or PB! I'm really excited to be in this group considering it's a very interesting concept.

Ready Player One is actually my favorite movie, so anything VR wise is kewl in my eyes :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello humans! Your lord and savior has arrived. It is I, TheDarkFlameLord. However for the sake of convenience, i shall bestow upon the honor of calling me by my maiden name, Yuki.
I bestow thanks upon Lady Ayana for the invitation to such a wonderous group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I take thee's challenge!

(Please don't mind me XD If i make characters they're going to be weak)

message 4: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) *Zandraga has joined the game*

I'm not to late right? I always loved the premise of SAO. Although I prefer SAO Abridged to the show to be honest.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

*Casually joins in* I pretty much loved everything about SAO. The Books, The show, the abridged. Even the new add on on hulu. That's why i was so happy to be invited to this group

message 6: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) BOOKS?! (Is a bookoholic.) Also how far into the story are we. Is it the launch day? Are we following the anime or are we actually gonna have to beat all the bosses?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No idea. I kinda just joined the group. Lady Ayana, i second every question he just asked XD

message 8: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) The questions have been put into motion you must answer them now!

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) We should move to Server Chat.

message 10: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Okay. I'm currently working to fix a bit of a plot error but I think I did it okay.

message 11: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Hi