dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
Dicuss

message 2: by EndlessPages (new)

Flat earth

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Geocentrism - Where the Earth is the centre of the universe.
My crazy Catholic Grandpa (which, is actually the least crazy-religious of my two crazy-religious Grandpa's) emailed me once saying he had been reading a lot of "Science" and that he learned that the Earth doesn't move but the sun moves around it and that we are the centre of all things in the universe and that's what it says in the bible and blah blah blah.

I did not reply to that email.

message 4: by Natalia (new)

Natalia Heaney | 13 comments Anna wrote: "I did not reply to that email."

LOL - sometimes I think it's easier to not even try!

I'm supposed to be Catholic, but don't attend church anymore. Even when I did, most of it was in a different language (my family is Eastern European), so it was easy to ignore any crazy theories they might be telling us.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Natalia Heaney wrote: "it was easy to ignore any crazy theories they might be telling us."

Girl, there are a lot of them hahaha. I grew up in a fundamentalist Christian household and you hear some real kickers.
For years, I thought men had one less rib than women because Eve was made from Adam's rib.
That doesn't even make sense from a hereditary perspective, let alone factually hahaha

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I believe in most.

message 7: by EndlessPages (new)

RUMELL (Spell it right) wrote: "I believe in most."

hahaha I'm glad to hear!

message 8: by Creative Orange (last edited Jul 13, 2018 02:20AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) No theory is laughable. This is from a man of science.

message 9: by Leo (new)

Leo . Belief is blind faith. Knowing and believing are separate. No one can have absolute truth of anything unless they are there to witness it. Then, who would believe them? Awareness is truth. The Earth could be Pear shaped for all we know...Lol! Unless one could ascend above most high and see for oneself. History is just His Story after all and, my story is a mystery until I tell another, then it is his story.

message 10: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 16, 2018 08:17AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Actually belief isn't blind instead it looks beyond the truth and stretches out the complexity of this universe. Anything could be possible. You don't have to see it to believe it. You will never know what is happening in the other side of the universe. A truth will always need a hypothesis. That is how scientists are able to discover most things. A person who doesn't believe are the ones who are blind or not stretching themselves further.

message 11: by Rohit (new)

Rohit (rohitraut) | 3 comments Hitler stayed alive in disguise in some foreign country after 1945

Flat earth

There is an alien in Area 51

9/11 was done by USA itself

British royal family are robot/aliens (lol this even sounds ridiculous)

message 12: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I don't believe in Socionics or Demographics. Not yet by the way. Until I get full understanding of it.

message 13: by William (new)

William Macias (willdoggdotcom) Rohit wrote: "Hitler stayed alive in disguise in some foreign country after 1945

Flat earth

There is an alien in Area 51

9/11 was done by USA itself

British royal family are robot/aliens (lol this even soun..."

The Nazis escaped to Argentina, various German communities exist there. Supposedly, sightings of Hitler in Argentina.

Hollow Earth is now the new theory.

You can buy alien jerky to eat in the city of Baker, California off of Interstate 15 driving from California to Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tower 7.

British royal family are reptilian people (where most reptilian people live in the center of the Earth, supporting hollow Earth theory).