Carniepunk Carniepunk discussion

Does Anyone Know If....?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (last edited Jul 30, 2014 11:04AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Okay, so I pretty much fell in love with the whole Lydia + Charlie thing going on in the Blud short story "The Three Lives of Lydia", and I absolutely loved it. While I'm not quite so fond of Criminy, I kind of want to give the series a try, but the whole reason I got hooked was due to the whole Charlie + Lydia romance!! So my question is, for any of you who have read the series and can answer it, do Charlie and Lydia ever show up in the main series? Or are they just some sideshow? Because I'd really love to read more about them, but I don't want to comb through the books just searching for parts about them if they are only minor characters.

Kristen Charlie is a very minor character. Their relationship is referenced once, I believe. That is sort of the way of this series.

This was probably my favorite series of the last few years though. I devoured the whole thing, novellas included in just days. It's easy to get hooked :)

message 3: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat *Sighs* Damn it. I was afraid of that. Oh well. Maybe I'll still consider giving the series a try. Thanks anyway (:

Kristen You're welcome! I definitely obviously recommend it :) The whole reason I read Carniepunk was for The Three Lives of Lydia, because it was the only story in the series I hadn't read.

If you liked where Lydia and Charlie's relationship was heading, the series has similar escapades between other characters, especially in the novellas :)