Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Add books to current listings

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Winter | 5 comments I have a book, B079TCQGF8, that has two listings on Goodreads. The reason is that on my profile, I have R.A. Winter, and the book is under RA Winter. Can you combine them for me?

Also, B07BCXTZ81, is book 2 in the series, if you could put them together that would be nice.

Thank you,
RA WinterRedHorse

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 24909 comments Editions of Painted Girl combined for merge.
Series created.

message 3: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Winter | 5 comments Thank you so much. That was very kind of you. Quick too!

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 24909 comments You should request a merge of the two duplicates here:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Winter | 5 comments Hi, and thanks again.
Each one is part of a different series. I just noticed where one of them is missing again ( B079TCQGF8), and it's book #1 in the series, not the one that is currently mated with B07BCXTZ81 .

Yeah, lesson learned for me. Do not name two books in different series the same. Amazon has taken down the Kiowa series book and is trying to merge it with the Spirit Key series. Ugh. Too late to rename the new book.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 24909 comments I separated them again and recombined, and think they are correct now. Sorry, I thought they were the same book since they had the same title and cover photo.

message 7: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Winter | 5 comments Thank you soooo much. I'm sorry to have taken up so much of your time.

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 24909 comments It's all in a day's work.