Shut Up & Read discussion

The Time Telescope: Season One (The Time Telescope Book 1)
This topic is about The Time Telescope
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 886} The Time Telescope: Season One by Chris Love

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited May 28, 2018 07:36PM) (new)

Sheri | 12652 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The Time Telescope: Season One
Author: Chris Love
Genre: Historical, Sci-Fi
Pages Count: 46
Formats Available: PDF
Review Due Date: June 18

Book Description: Tad Jones and Kim Davis are agents with the Historical Bureau of Investigations in the 23rd Century. Their job is to research historical archives like libraries, university, a tool called the Old Internet and other resources to reconnect them to their lost history. There was a Great Cataclysm that caused the world to slip into a Dark Age for 100 years. Now HBI agents study the past to keep the future safe so another Cataclysm can be averted. They discover little known historical figures like Fannie Lou Hamer, Squanto, Crispus Attucks, Sybil Ludington and more. But what happens when they are trapped in the past during the Civil War and captured. Will they ever return to the 23rd Century?

Leave your name and email address to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited May 30, 2018 06:55PM) (new)

Reviewers:

Renetta

message 3: by Michel (new)

Michel Cloutier (komodocracker) My favorite genre is time travel and historical fiction. I am interested to do I review.

Note:
I would like to contact author Chris Love before you send me a copy of the book.

Thank you

michel.cloutier_kc@videotron.ca

Renetta | 54 comments I’m interested.
renettaolson@gmail.com

Thanks!

Renetta | 54 comments I’d like to request if possible to get the mobi version. I know it says pdf but I found it on amazon. My kindle is very difficult to read pdf’s. If not I would still like to review it.

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Michel wrote: "Note:
I would like to contact author Chris Love before you send me a copy of the book."

I will get you contact information soon. The author does not appear to be on GR, so I am waiting for permission to give you his email or another contact option.

message 7: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited May 30, 2018 08:52AM) (new)

Renetta wrote: "I’d like to request if possible to get the mobi version. I know it says pdf but I found it on amazon. My kindle is very difficult to read pdf’s. If not I would still like to review it."

Sent you an email.

Sorry but the author only sent us the PDF. If you email the PDF file to your Kindle email address (found on your Amazon device page) with "convert" in the subject line, it will automatically be converted into a readable Kindle file.

message 8: by Michel (new)

Michel Cloutier (komodocracker) Sheri wrote: "Michel wrote: "Note:
I would like to contact author Chris Love before you send me a copy of the book."

I will get you contact information soon. The author does not appear to be on GR, so I am wait..."

Thank you

Renetta | 54 comments Sheri wrote: "Renetta wrote: "I’d like to request if possible to get the mobi version. I know it says pdf but I found it on amazon. My kindle is very difficult to read pdf’s. If not I would still like to review ..."

Wow! I had no idea about that! Thank you! That is so helpful.

message 11: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Thanks Renetta!