1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ~Tink and Blur~

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Here it is

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments Awesome. Would you like character forms or just find out about them in the roleplay.

message 3: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I'm good with just winging it in the roleplay.. I'm being a little lazy right at the moment

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments Haha so am I. How long do you want the replies, I can do a paragraph or more if you want?

message 5: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Umm... It depends on how inspired I am that day and how much time I have to sit and write a reply.. So most times its a small paragraph

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments Okay. My first reply will be about a paragraph, maybe more. But I wont do that much every time.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments Josh was thrown back into his cage, he hit the metal flooring with a thud and fell back, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds and trying to black out his surroundings. He hated it here. After a few moments of waiting, he heard the cage close and the vampire walk off. He sighed to himself and sat up, looking around at the rusty bars. He put his hand on one and shook it softly but it was no use, they wouldn't brake.

All he could hear around him were other people. Not talking or helping eachother. Some were crying, some screaming and some trying to get a little sleep. Josh however was now sitting quietly, his legs crossed and his eyes scanning around for anything at all he could use to his advantage. He had only been her for a few days but it felt like forever, this place was hell to him. As soon as he realised that, he had been planning his escape.

Some of the other Humans here had told him it was better here than to be sold, others told him the opposite. He didn't much care for the stories, he just wanted to escape.

All of a sudden though, everybody fell silent. A stream off light suddenly came in, and Josh raised his hand to protect himself against the change in light. It went away shortly after. All the slaves were ordered to go to the back of they're cages and wait, so that is what he did. The person next to him whispered. "It's a noble..." He said. Josh didn't know what that was, but it was probably really important. He just hoped that he was not going to get picked.

message 8: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Serena was one of the noble vampires in this city. She outranked a lot of them because she was older and had more control over those who were her friends. She didn't go to the filthy blood bank often, but she had to since her last little pet had died or ran off, not that she cared all that much.

She was admitted almost as soon as she had arrived at the disgusting place. She wanted a boy who wasn't sick and hadn't been there for more than a week.

One of the workers led her to Josh's cage. Serena looked at him and nodded just a bit, "Let him out already before I lose my patience with your slowness." She muttered as the worker fumbled around for the key.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments Josh looked up at her. Oh god... why me?! He said to himself as he climbed out, looking at her. "Ma'am, I'm not healthy". He lied to her. "And I have been told my blood tastes disgusting. Bad choice I am, Miss. You should look for somebody else". He lied again.

message 10: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Serena laughed softly as she listened to him," You really need to know that all of the people who work here know better than to disappoint me with not giving me what I want." she answered not really caring what he was saying, "At least you are more polite than all of them put together."

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments He sighed in disappointment when she didn't buy his act, he followed behind her slowly and all of a sudden he ran, he ran as fast as he could behind her.

message 12: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments She looked at him a little as he ran. She looked at the rest of the people who were staring, "Go and get him." she said slowly and deadly. A few of the ran off to find him

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments He ran straight to the blood banks, where they kept the bags of blood that the slave traders drank because they couldn't damage the merchandise. They wouldn't be able to smell him there.

message 14: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Serena started to get impatient and went to look for Josh on her own. She wandered around the place quietly hoping that he would make a mistake and just peek out from where he was hiding

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments Josh did, he looked around the corner from the bloodbank to see if he could leave, too see if the coast was clear.

message 16: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Serena smiled a little when she saw his head, "You know you cant hide in here forever." she commented softly as she watched him, "I'm not going to kill you or anything."

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments "I don't believe you". He said to her quietly, movng further away.

message 18: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "Fine you don't have too, but wouldn't you like out of this place/" she asked gently not moving any closer to him

message 20: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "Then come with me... All that I ask is you have to come back to my place with me for a little bit." She told him softly, not at all the same person she had been when she walked into the place

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments He nodded and slowly came out, be he had a feeling she was lying.

message 22: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Serena held out a graceful and pale hand to him, "Come on then." she said softly. Her eyes flashed a little, "Hurry they are coming and I'm sure you'd rather not have them see you hiding like that."

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments He nodded and reluctantly took her pale hand, his warmth mixing with her coldness.

message 24: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments She held his hand gently so as not to hurt him. She pulled on him a little and went back to being cold hearted, "You useless people, I'm leaving and he is coming with me." she muttered as she walked out of the building and to her car, "Do you know how to drive?" she asked

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments "No, they never taught me..." He said quietly, scared.

message 26: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments She huffed a little, "Those people are useless." she muttered again, "Alright well I'll teach you, Do you want to learn now or wait for a little while?" she asked

message 28: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "Well alright then, come on." she said gently and went to get in

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments He followed her into the car, sitting in the backseat.

message 30: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments She smiled just a little, "You can sit up here if you would like."

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 115 comments He shook his head, he was scared. "No. I'm okay".

message 32: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments "Well alright, then." she said starting the car and driving off to her place

message 33: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments (?)