Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Summer Time Readathon Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna)

Happy summer time! School's out for a lot of you, the sun is shining, and it's time for another readathon! This readathon will take place from June 3 - June 9.

We'll have an optional point system for those who want to keep points, and a section for you to keep track of your reading progress (we might even have a game or two for you to play).

Since we will all be starting at the same time, I've made a countdown clock so everyone knows when to start: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...

Are you planning on joining us? We can't wait to get some great reading done with you guys!! :D

message 3: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 293 comments I'm in

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly | 3 comments I'm in. I can take a break from my "adult" novels for a week and just read AYA :-)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Holly wrote: "I'm in. I can take a break from my "adult" novels for a week and just read AYA :-)"

You can read whatever books you want! Doesn't just have to be YA. :)

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin | 24 comments I’m in!

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 7 comments I'm in

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Lake | 249 comments I'm in too!

message 10: by Kikijanika (new)

Kikijanika | 3017 comments I'm in!

message 11: by Diane (new)

Diane Shea (diane_shea) | 204 comments Yes please!!!!!

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 1020 comments DARN! I can't join! I'll be out of town those days! I'll be reading but I won't be able to get unto the internet :(

A Literary Paradise (ALiteraryParadise) | 6 comments I'm in- I've got a ton of books coming in from the library so thiswill help me get through them.

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "DARN! I can't join! I'll be out of town those days! I'll be reading but I won't be able to get unto the internet :("

Oh no!! :(

message 15: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆, The Book Junkie (new)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 7288 comments I'm in!

message 16: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) I'm in!

message 17: by stardustreader (new)

stardustreader | 3 comments I'm in! Is there a requirement for which books you have to read?

message 18: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 10 comments I'm in

message 19: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments I'm in.

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) stardustreader wrote: "I'm in! Is there a requirement for which books you have to read?"

Nope! It's completely up to you. :)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Yay! I'm glad that we have so many people joining us! :D

message 22: by Linsey (new)

Linsey | 236 comments Count me in. Love readathons!

message 24: by Sukh (new)

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments This would be my first ever readathon... I'm in too.

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (geekymom13) | 18 comments Sounds fun! :)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Whoo-hoo! Welcome everybody! :)

message 27: by Shellie (new)

Shellie Brewer (shellierb) | 10 comments I am in

message 28: by Mehsi (last edited May 31, 2018 01:00AM) (new)

Mehsi Would love to join, but I got work and other things (my 2/3 week vacation doesn't start until August). So I will just cheer you all on as we probably have a chat thread when the readathon starts. Happy to see another readathon on the group, hopefully next time I can join. :)

message 29: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2677 comments I'm in.

message 30: by Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (last edited Jun 02, 2018 09:16PM) (new)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Alright everybody...Go! Happy reading!! :)

message 31: by Sukh (new)

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Guys... Is there any chat thread or something for the readathon?

message 32: by CrazyAsACupcake (new)

CrazyAsACupcake | 199 comments Would I still be able to join?

message 33: by Mehsi (new)

Mehsi Sukh wrote: "Guys... Is there any chat thread or something for the readathon?"

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) CrazyAsACupcake wrote: "Would I still be able to join?"

Of course! :)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Sukh wrote: "Guys... Is there any chat thread or something for the readathon?"

Yes! It's the link that Mehsi gave. :)

message 36: by Sukh (new)

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Mehsi wrote: "Sukh wrote: "Guys... Is there any chat thread or something for the readathon?"

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

Thx a lot 😊

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Alright, I hope that everybody had a good readathon! I'll be back in the next couple days to tally up the points. :)