Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) Styxx discussion

Who could play Ash & Styxx in a movie?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Linda I would have to go with the guy that played Thor, Chris Hemsworth (known actor)? If it had been made back in the 90's my pick would had been Vladimir Kulich!

Pianisuparse Personally I don't think there is anyone who could do Acheron or Styxx justice

Linda Yes, you most likely right. It would have to an Unknown! They are just the closest I could think of!

Linda

Kimberley would be HEAVENLY if they made a movie about them

Dayi I would love a movie, but I actually dont know who could be Acheron and Styxx

Divya Murugesan Nullathemby I think Ian Somerhalder might try but I agree that No one can really do them justice.

Pianisuparse Linda wrote: "I would have to go with the guy that played Thor, Chris Hemsworth (known actor)? If it had been made back in the 90's my pick would had been Vladimir Kulich!"

If there could be someone though I do agree with you Linda that Chris Hemsworth looking like he does as Thor would be very close!

message 8: by Missyb (new) - added it

Missyb Pianisuparse wrote: "Linda wrote: "I would have to go with the guy that played Thor, Chris Hemsworth (known actor)? If it had been made back in the 90's my pick would had been Vladimir Kulich!"

If there could be some..."

He was my thought too.

Kiana Noelle Linda wrote: "Yes, you most likely right. It would have to an Unknown! They are just the closest I could think of!

Linda"

I would rather it be an unknown too, lol. And it has to be an AMAZING unknown to play two totally different men, who've led terrible, horrible lives. Oh my god just thinking about their angst makes me feel heavy.

Anyway, Chris Hemsworth would be the first person that I can think of, but... How would he look with black hair and sunglasses? Hmmm...

Nicole *TheRoseAndTheStar* To me...Steven Starit from Sky High...with the long hair and all obviously

Chelsea oh god, I would NEVER want these books to be made into movies! They are way too traumatizing. I do not want those images in my head! Just reading the books was incredibly upsetting, I can't imagine what a blubbering mess I would be if I were watching movie(s) of them.

Dhfan4life Chelsea wrote: "oh god, I would NEVER want these books to be made into movies! They are way too traumatizing. I do not want those images in my head! Just reading the books was incredibly upsetting, I can't imag..."

I'm sure they will tone it down for the movies, like they did with Hunger Games. As the books are about so much more than the torturous past stuff and about the love and the will to preserve. On top of that, there is far more humor in the books too that counter balance the bad parts too. So I think if they find a good middle ground then it would make for quality movie and tv series.

Not only that but I think they are starting with CON as a set of movies. The DH books as a tv series and were-hunters will be a web series. Last I heard anyway.

message 13: by Guinevere (new)

Guinevere Morgan Linda wrote: "I would have to go with the guy that played Thor, Chris Hemsworth (known actor)? If it had been made back in the 90's my pick would had been Vladimir Kulich!"

I agree

Divya Murugesan Nullathemby For me, Iam Somerhalder might do a good Styxx and Archeron. but again, these characters are so intense I wonder if any live actor can impersonate them

message 15: by Guinevere (new)

Guinevere Morgan The Ceaser Twins.

Dhfan4life Guinevere wrote: "The Ceaser Twins."

Who?

message 17: by Dhfan4life (last edited Dec 28, 2015 09:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dhfan4life Divya wrote: "For me, Iam Somerhalder might do a good Styxx and Archeron. but again, these characters are so intense I wonder if any live actor can impersonate them"

I actually could see him as a good Stryker. But do hear ya on live folks impersonating them. As I'm damn curious who they find for Zarek. LOL

message 18: by Guinevere (new)

Guinevere Morgan Dhfan4life wrote: "Guinevere wrote: "The Ceaser Twins."

Who?"

https://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...

message 19: by Guinevere (new)

Guinevere Morgan Guinevere wrote: "Dhfan4life wrote: "Guinevere wrote: "The Ceaser Twins."

Who?"

https://images.search.yahoo.com/searc......"

Dhfan4life wrote: "Divya wrote: "For me, Iam Somerhalder might do a good Styxx and Archeron. but again, these characters are so intense I wonder if any live actor can impersonate them"

I actually could see him as a ..."

Dhfan4life wrote: "Divya wrote: "For me, Iam Somerhalder might do a good Styxx and Archeron. but again, these characters are so intense I wonder if any live actor can impersonate them"

I actually could see him as a ..."

message 20: by Guinevere (new)

Guinevere Morgan Or there is always Alex Pettyfer, from Beastly!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

To me Acheron will always be Travis Fimmel in the old days