The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Book-related chats in 2018 > Have you planned your Summer Reading? (2018)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
So, SUMMER IS ALMOST UPON US. And of course, we know what this means...reading time! So I'm a planner-person and I've planned what and when I'm going to read certain books. During this Summer I'm going to read
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë , Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë , The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien , Come Rack! Come Rope! by Robert Hugh Benson , The Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1) by S.M. Wilson , David Copperfield by Charles Dickens , Emma by Jane Austen , Love and Friendship by Jane Austen , The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski , Circe by Madeline Miller Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands #1) by Alwyn Hamilton , Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor and tons more. I know it looks unrealistic, especially because I'm not a fast reader and I have tons of work to do during the summer but this is my goal and I'll comment at the end of the summer saying how well I did to complete it ;')
Have you guys got any books you plan to read over the summer?

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Christine Yep! It's called read the group books and then whatever catches my eye XD

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) V lol sounds like a great plan. Might do the same.

message 4: by jolie (new)

jolie (jolieve) | 9 comments I loooove to plan my summer reads with all my heart! :D... because holiday is still some time away (where I live) I don't have my plan fixed up perfectly bur here are a few I plan on reading.
Wintersong (Wintersong, #1) by S. Jae-Jones Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Ruin and Rising (Grisha Verse, #3) by Leigh Bardugo The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O'Neill Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and as always re-read some of my favs bc thats what I do...