The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Book-related chats in 2018 > Current reads?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
What are you currently reading and are you enjoying it?

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Christine ACOMAF and I'm loving it!

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments Winter by Marissa Meyer and it's great! I'm also reading the third book in the Arc series by Alexandra Moody on my phone and I like it too :)

message 4: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Crazy Rich Asians. It's awesome! Holding Snow Like Ashes. And waiting to read it! And Never Fade which is great!

message 5: by jolie (new)

jolie (jolieve) | 9 comments A Gathering of Shadows & I'm about to start Legendary and I am soooooooooo excited!

message 6: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 36 comments PsychPluralize wrote: "Crazy Rich Asians. It's awesome! Holding Snow Like Ashes. And waiting to read it! And Never Fade which is great!"

Can't wait to read Crazy Rich Asians, it's sitting already on my shelf! At the moment I am reading Leah on the Offbeat the sequel to Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I read Love, Simon. There were so many jokes, that were just awesome. How's the sequel, is it good?

message 8: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 36 comments PsychPluralize wrote: "I read Love, Simon. There were so many jokes, that were just awesome. How's the sequel, is it good?"
I'm currently halfway through and I really like it. It's nice to see your beloved characters again and get to know Leah better. I didn't really like her in Simon but I start to understand why she acts the way she does. It's a really fun book!

message 9: by Sue (new)

Sue (diesueschauerin) I re-read "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks. It's really good.
I love Ronnie and she's a bit like me and that's what I love about her.