Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta Reading as low as $5!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Please Pass the Books (pleasepassthebooks) I beta read with comprehensive feedback and even sample rewrites. You can find me here: Beta Packages.

While I'm new to the freelance site, I'm not new to beta reading.

I'm California born and have been in the UK for seven years, so both American and British English are perfectly fine. If it makes a difference to you when looking for someone professional, I also work for two major review companies (Readers' Favorite and Library Review Journal).

I offer the following:

- A thorough reading of you manuscript with comprehensive feedback on its hook, plot, pacing, narrative style, and anything else that only a fresh set of eyes can see.

- Suggestions on syntax, information dumps, sluggish paragraphs, repetition, dialogue and overall enjoyment.

- Sample rewrites of up to 5,000 words to assist in making your work shine (premium).

I have three packages available and all include some combination of the above. Select what you need and be assured you'll have an experienced, professional beta reader on your side!

All the best!

message 2: by Day (new)

Day Leitao (dayleitao) | 15 comments I really enjoyed her beta reading. She gave me overall comments, and also commented on the manuscript. She gave me some great pointers for improving syntax for line editing, something that very few beta readers do. From my latest batch of beta reads, hers was my favorite.