What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fantasy/romance series with human girl in cyclops clan who then falls in love with a boy and is accused of murder. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kk (new)

Kk | 3 comments So I read this book probably the end of primary school or start of high school (like 2012ish) and I just remember really specific scenes
SPOILERS

At the start of the book, the girl is with a cyclops group and I think she refers to the leader cyclops as her mum but i wasn't sure if that was because she's actually her mum or not. Anyway she has a human body and wants to prove herself so she kills this intruder dude and takes his stuff and turns his teeth into a necklace. This old dude prisoner tells her stories of the human cities.
The next part I remember is that she's left the cyclops and is with this boy and they end up making love and the next morning drink from the cup she got from the guy she killed. it ended up being the cup of truth and she tells the boy that she murdered someone and he tells someone higher up.
And the next scene I think is from a later book maybe? Her and the boy are in love and she is under trial for murder but after promising so much to help her survive, during the trials he doesn't seem to care about her at all and is with another girl. Turns out he was under some spell in a flower and when he wakes up from it, he wraps himself in the bit on the inside of the death bell to stop it tolling and ends up stopping the main girl's execution.
Sorry if that's not much to go off it's why I've had so much trouble finding it
I have some extra details but I'm not so sure of these as they could be mixed up with some other book
hair is meant to be the container of a witch's power
the name Isabel/Isabelle might be linked somehow but not sure

message 3: by Kk (new)

Kk | 3 comments hmm it doesn't seem to be that but thankyou

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40603 comments Mod
Kk, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Kk (new)

Kk | 3 comments I didnt actually do u have any ideas?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40603 comments Mod
Try looking through the cyclops genre and cyclops lists:

https://www.goodreads.com/genres/cyclops

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Edge of Mysterion (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Richard Garcia Morgan (other topics)