Shackles {Vampire Semi-Advanced} discussion

Welcome! > Sugguestions/Questions/Concerns

Comments Showing 1-50 of 340 (340 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please put your Sugguestions/Questions/Concerns here

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Can you make a chained creation section??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 4: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Great thanks

message 5: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments when will it be posted?(:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If you could switch the group to public I can invite my friends to make the group bigger...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you would you like to be a mod?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Who me?

message 9: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I'll send some invites as well(:

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 08:24AM) (new)

Yep you really would be helpful I am trying to make everything perfect. Thank you too Denver

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool sure, I was thinking about adding some plot information, and then character information if that's all right? ^.^

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes please that would help haha

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay and sending invites as we speak :)

message 14: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I just sent out about 100(: so here's hoping!!

message 15: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments And can I create a thread for the shackled creation>? Cause I reallly wanna start making my charrie(;

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup three pages worth :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Dnver you may and thank you both so much I am new to this group thing

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay ^.^ We've all be there at one point :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I've realised, I've claimed a Prince, but I'm not wanting to make a blonde hair blue eyed boy, like the recent two I've seen are, I'm thinking then, would it be possible I make my Prince the illegitimate son between the Queen and a slave, which would help with my character's colouring. It could also cause friction within the royal family ranks between father and sons, husband and wife? It also gives him the ability to be more withdrawn from public duty and outrageous in his behaviour and etiquette?

(view spoiler)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, that question you would actually have to ask the king

message 21: by ash. (new)

ash. Suggestion: Make a character workshop thread?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I have :)

message 23: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Actually I think that's more for the head mod to decide rather than whoever claimed the king

message 24: by ash. (new)

ash. Ohh! haha

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought I'd ask here first, because well it could be classed as a plot changer I guess. So is it okay with you firstly? Then I'll ask the King.

message 26: by ash. (new)

ash. How old can the characters be? Like the minimum and maximum?

message 27: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Ask our head mod, she'll be the deciding factor(:

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

15+ you know since the Prines' are vampires lol

message 29: by ash. (new)

ash. ♔тнє вαѕι¢ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ℓєιℓєα♔ wrote: "15+ you know since the Prines' are vampires lol"

Okay! Thanks Love!

message 30: by ash. (new)

ash. Only the Princes are Vampires? Are their going to be any outcast vampires? Seeing as they can change them? maybe the princes and stuff can be true blood vampires and the outcast can he bitten vampires?

message 31: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Leilea, there's another question that requires your permission.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

▲ Åṧℌʟε¥ ▼ (Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ) wrote: "Only the Princes are Vampires? Are their going to be any outcast vampires? Seeing as they can change them? maybe the princes and stuff can be true blood vampires and the outcast can he bitten vampi..."

There can be but I prefer not to many other vampires ya know

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:05AM) (new)

Иоva $pёcтяцм ( тнoѕe poor υnғorтυnaтe ѕoυlѕ ) wrote: "I've realised, I've claimed a Prince, but I'm not wanting to make a blonde hair blue eyed boy, like the recent two I've seen are, I'm thinking then, would it be possible I make my Prince the illegi..."

I like that idea you have my permission whoever claimed the king first will be it

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, thank you!

message 35: by ash. (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

ash. ♔тнє вαѕι¢ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ℓєιℓєα♔ wrote: " ▲ Åṧℌʟε¥ ▼ (Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ) wrote: "Only the Princes are Vampires? Are their going to be any outcast vampires? Seeing as they can change them? maybe the princes and stuff can be true blood..."

Okay but doesn't the group have Vampire in it?

message 36: by ash. (new)

ash. I'll probs understand it better when the plot comes out.

message 37: by ash. (new)

ash. Okay thanks!

message 38: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 258 comments May we use our own templates?

message 39: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I think so, as long as the required information is there

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs wrote: "May we use our own templates?"

Yes you may

message 41: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 258 comments Thank you.

message 42: by ash. (new)

ash. Do the humans know about the vampires?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope

message 44: by ash. (new)

ash. Okay thanks! :)

message 45: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments They do all live together in the palace I believe

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I am currently working on that information Sora, once I'm done I'm sure you will understand it much better.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Godspeed Sora!

message 48: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments meaning history and personality? No, please include

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I already took care of that :)

message 50: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Me neither, even if you don't want others knowing something about their past, then just add that in, something along the lines of 'example example happened, and so and so never told a soul'

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Shackles {Vampire Semi-Advanced}

unread topics | mark unread