New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > College romance series?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom | 10 comments Hi guys :) I'm looking for romance series set in college, like the Wait for you series, the hashtag series and the forbidden men series. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2 comments The Coincidence series by Jessica Sorenson is amazing! The Coincidence Of Callie & Kayden is the first book.

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments sweet home by Tillie cole ... there are a few books in that series starting with sweet home

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments Ruin by Rachel van dyken

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments more that this by jay McLean. Great series

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments the deal by Elle Kennedy. a few books in this series

message 7: by MultiCatster (new)

MultiCatster Sarina Bowen has a good series set in college. I think the first one is The Year We Fell Down.

Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom | 10 comments i've actually read all of those except for ruin, but thank you all for commenting :)

message 9: by Jessica Solari (new)

Jessica Solari (jsolari5) | 3 comments Beautiful broken rules series! I was so attached to all the characters

message 10: by Tania (new)

Tania Joyce (taniajoyce) Distractions is a standalone.

message 11: by Allison (new)

Allison F | 2 comments Have you read the The Deal by Elle Kennedy??? One of my favorite college set romance books.

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather (hmtaffy) | 2 comments The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise

message 14: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  St Delphi  (books__life) | 279 comments Heather wrote: "The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise"

i read this one recently and it's so amazing. i'm in love

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Jackson | 15 comments Not sure if you’re still looking, but one of my favorites besides Off Campus is the Gray Springs University series by Ella Fields!

message 16: by BLuvsBooks (new)

BLuvsBooks | 5 comments Briar U series by Elle Kennedy.