Shackles {Vampire Semi-Advanced} discussion

Just 4 Mods Topic > Mod Chat Room!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 794 (794 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey fellow mods! We chat here!

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Is what I did ok for character creations??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I love it thank you

message 4: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments No problem(:
Should we start creating some locations?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally was thinking we wait till people post more characters before we start, but that's just me :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think so too maybe 5 more and make sure the charactes are approved but hey just a thought

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you see your title :P

message 8: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Ok(:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

How do I change that lol?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You go to members and under your name you there should be an option :P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I didn't even see it til now

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, I got bored a little :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't even know what to change it to its so plain 'HEad Mod'

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha lol :3

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so I have a good idea about the vamps, are they bitten or born? I personally would think it'd be best if they are born. I can go more into depth if that is the case.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I think born definetly !

message 17: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I agree on born, since they are of one royal family!

Perhaps we should make a rules thread everyone needs to sign?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure den, I think you should make that.

message 19: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Ok I will! Leilea, any rules you specifically want included?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm I think whatever you put will be fine as long as they are active and descriptive along with no one-liners I am fine

message 21: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Ok, bloom you have anything specific?

message 22: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments
{Rules}

testing

message 23: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments What does blockquote do exactly?

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2014 12:02PM) (new)

It puts stuff in the middle of the post like this

hellosuoblwejcpiwhsdcpihnjpeoshdncjreiwnhpianbcef

message 25: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments hmmm...mine did not. Do you have to use more than one?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

No, but make sure there is no space, and that you are using the arrows.

message 27: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

TEST

message 28: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments *ANGRY FACE HERE* it is not working for me urg

message 29: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

testing once again

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

yes it is. I see it. You just can't tell as well because you didn't type a lot. Hey can you check the vampire info? I want to make sure it's good.

message 31: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

I looked at it, I thought it looked good!(: I have a question and I posted it in the questions thing but then I felt dumb cause I'm a mod lol

message 32: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments ^I block quoted that and it still looks the same..

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I can tell the difference.

message 34: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments weird ok

message 35: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments So do they have maids and butlers??

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I suppose they can actually yeah that sounds good to me.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay people are asking what time is this in, and where.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

1490s -ish setting and Itola (I made it up its also in the description)

message 39: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Alright, should the servants be vampires of lower class or should they be humans?

message 40: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments And it will definitly have to take more than a bite to turn them, since they spend tons of time feeding off of them

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I think that works

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel so bad I cant even answer questions right is the plot to confusing?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

No it's fine, I like it. There are just a lot of variables, I will cover them tomorrow, I'm just at work and I can't be on gr that much.

message 44: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments I can work on them. I'll make an age chart for everyone.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand thank you so much!

message 46: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments How does that look?
And should I do ranges instead of exact dates?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's fine the way it is.

message 48: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments ok(:

message 49: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Put the 'Hot' in 'Psychotic' (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 1075 comments Love, do you have to approve our characters? Or are they ok since they're mods

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

You will already be approved!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Shackles {Vampire Semi-Advanced}

unread topics | mark unread