Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Need Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine (seteach) | 123 comments The book that I just finished reading and reviewing needs a cover. The copy I have is an Advance Uncorrected Proof that was published April 3, 2018 before the book was officially released. The ISBN # is 978-1-250-12779-2, and this edition is a paperback that was published by Minotaur Books, NY. I was unable to get a link. Hope this info is enough for someone to assist me. Thank you. L. Besch

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7260 comments do you have a scan of your cover?

message 3: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited May 28, 2018 03:14AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7260 comments the isbn you mention is already there with a cover https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3... and is a hardcover.
is that the same cover as on your edition?

As uncorrected proof edition it might be quite unlikely to find a cover from a source we can use - unless someone scans the one of his owned book - and is that ISBH really the one on your actual copy?

message 4: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine (seteach) | 123 comments Yes, the ISBN is the one in my book, but it has in parentheses ‘hardcover’. Also listed is the ISBN for the ebook. The cover is the same as the hardback but with a wide white border. I do not know why I received this copy, but I did advance order this book through a seller who sells through Amazon. Does this help? If I take a picture of it, would I be able to attach the picture to this kind of message? Thanks.