#AYEARATHON discussion

June2018 -Catch up/Finish series > June - To Be Read (TBR)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1015 comments Mod
This Month's Info:
Takes Place From - (4-10)
Theme - Catch up/Finish series
Challenge - Read a duology

What are you planning on reading?

message 2: by Janie (new)

Janie (sj_ellis11) Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2) by Tricia Levenseller

I'm reading this for the theme and challenge. Plus it counts towards a challenge in another readathon I'm also participating in the same week! :)

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 191 comments So I’m flying back from vacation/surprisingly off for most of the week so hopefully I’ll get a lot of reading in!! I’ll mostly be trying to catch up on my Goodreads goal since I haven’t been reading much lately for whatever reason but I’m not sure entirely what I’ll be reading yet!

message 4: by Frida (new)

Frida Hultgren | 5 comments I am also going on vacation. But I will be reading some more of Harry Potter and Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. Other then that I have a lot of options since I'm currently a lot of series.

message 5: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments I will at least start with a duology by reading Six of Crows. I am normally not one for marathoning series so i don't know if i will pick up Crooked Kingdom afterwards. But i do plan to read The Silkworm this month and that would fit the theme.

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bookswithbri21) | 3 comments I have a few options for duologies that I would like to get to during this readathon. The Wolf by Wolf duology by Ryan Graudin, The Winger duology by Andrew Smith or The Wrath and the Dawn duology by Renee Ahdieh.

message 7: by Sofi (new)

Sofi | 1 comments I’m hoping to read The Good Girls, which is the second book of a duology. As well as Blue Lily Lily Blue. If I have time I might reread Six of Crows or finally get to Crooked Kingdom.

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin (readingwitherin) | 1 comments I'm currently reading War Storm by Victoria Aveyard and won't finish it until the first few days of June.
I'm also hoping to read Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein so I can finally finish up the Code Name Verity duology/companion novel.

message 9: by Key (new)

Key (leoithne27) | 69 comments To finish a series, I'm wanting to go with The Bastard Prince (Heirs of Saint Camber, #3) by Katherine Kurtz .

For a Duology I'm going to attempt The Innocent Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker, #1) by Karen Miller & The Awakened Mage (Kingmaker, Kingbreaker, #2) by Karen Miller

Unfortunately my time off work ends next week, so I don't know how much I'll get to. Hoping to at least finish The Bastard Prince and hope it doesn't destroy me lmao

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 13 comments I have 2 books that I want to read Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo and Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2) by Tricia Levenseller

message 11: by sofareader (new)

sofareader (sofa_reader) | 1 comments I want to finish the Gentleman Bastards series: Saint’s Blood and Tyrant’s Throne, Sebastien de Castell

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Farley (kaymarfar) | 4 comments I'm reading The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #2) by Rick Riordan !

message 13: by Lynette (new)

Lynette Floyd | 3 comments There are several series/duologies that I need to finish/catch up on this month. Pore than I can actually read in one month, but we will try.

MG
Renegade Magic (Kat, Incorrigible, #2) by Stephanie Burgis Stolen Magic (Kat, Incorrigible, #3) by Stephanie Burgis

YA
Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas #2) by Zoraida Córdova

Adult
Us Against You (Beartown, #2) by Fredrik Backman Grey Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #2) by Mark Lawrence

[These are all I can think of at the moment. I am probably missing some]

message 14: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 91 comments I will be reading Every Move (Every, #3) by Ellie Marney , the last book in the trilogy. I also want to re-read Against All Silence (SOS, #2) by E.C. Myers , the second book in a duology.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 39 comments I will be reading An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir and A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) by Sabaa Tahir so I am ready for A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3) by Sabaa Tahir release.

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) I'm hoping to read these three:
Pretending He's Mine (Love on Cue, #2) by Mia Sosa The Ones Who Got Away (The Ones Who Got Away, #1) by Roni Loren Remember to Forget by Ashley Royer

One of them is the first book in a duology (2nd book isn't out yet) and another is the second both in a different duology but I'm going to count it 😆

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden (edenbeasley) I’m going to finish The Gold Seer Trilogy and The Remnant Chronicles. I have the last two books in both. If I’m able to finish all four of those then I’m going to read the second book in the Winternight Trilogy. I don’t have any duologies I need to catch up on so I think that challenge will be unmet on my end.

message 18: by Jonas (new)

Jonas Franzen (fraanzenjonas) | 1 comments I'm reading Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab this week and also I'll try to finish the Raven Cycle series, I have only The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater to read, apart from that I also want to read Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) by Seanan McGuire and Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, #3) by Seanan McGuire , let's see If I'll have time for all these books!!

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michker) | 16 comments This week i am going to read Crooked kingdom to finish up a series plus it is part of a Duology.

Crooked Kingdom

plus aim for finishing up a Duology : The Boss Duet The Boss Duet Box Set

message 20: by Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (last edited Jun 10, 2018 07:46AM) (new)

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) Tales from Watership Down (Watership Down, #2) by Richard Adams -Watership Down #2, duology DNF

Return to Del (Deltora Quest, #8) by Emily Rodda-Deltora Quest #8 FINISHED

The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo, #3) by Rick Riordan -Trials of Apollo #3

I'm cheating and including online comics as part of this. Since I really do need to finish them:

Annarasumanara by Ha Il Kwon

Immortal Nerd by Hanna-Pirita Lehkonen

Always Human by Ari Walkingnorth

message 21: by Kati (new)

Kati | 11 comments Check out my TBR for the June AYearAThon

https://tobereadsite.wordpress.com