Play Book Tag discussion

The Woman in Blue
This topic is about The Woman in Blue
Archive: Other Books > The Woman in Blue by Elly Griffiths - 3.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

annapi | 5153 comments A beautiful woman in a blue dressing gown is strangled. An old college friend of Ruth's who has become a female priest is getting threatening letters. Another good mystery, very convoluted so I just gave up on trying to guess who the perpetrator was and just rode along with it. The motive was a little contrived, but I was willing to accept the way it ended. What I found more interesting were the side story developments of Ruth, Nelson and the rest of the cast. That's really what's keeping me coming back to this series - I like the characters with all their flaws, and the twists and turns of their relationships. It's also fun watching the kids grow up. My rating is 3.5 but I would round up because I like the series.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments I am seeing Elly Griffiths name everywhere in the last two days. I don't think I have ever heard of her before, but now her name is jumping out at me!

And, you seriously read more series than anyone else I know...

annapi | 5153 comments LOL I probably do Nicole! I'm on the 10th book now, which is the last until the next one comes out in 2019. This has been a binge read, I did all 10 straight!

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments Hahaha! Sometimes you just need a good binge read!