Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)
This topic is about A Court of Frost and Starlight
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Maas - A Court of Frost and Starlight [June 1, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new)

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4603 comments Mod
June 1st.

message 2: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments Yayyyy

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments I'm down.

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments I will buy this book inmediately for this weekend; it's only 272 pages, but hoping to have lots of fun reading it!

message 5: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments yes i was reading a little of it to my boyfriend he said he love it so far. By the way I have the book lol. and take your time.

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments I'm liking the new (view spoiler) and hope to read some good things in the next chapters... love to be back in this wonderfull world of immortals.

message 7: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments yasss ill be back with my update

message 8: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments chapter 6

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments chapter 18
(view spoiler)

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments I'm actually at 40% of the book and probably going to end it by the end of the other week. I really want to read some POV fighting from Rhysand, and I hope that this transition between characters keeps going on all of the other upcoming books.

message 11: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments I hope so too lll wait till you finish.

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments I finished the book about a week ago. Loved the final part where Nesta is (view spoiler). I also wish that some of her powers can be revealed on the next book.

message 13: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments Yass me to. I am starting to like Nesta now.

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments The next book (3.2) is not going to be released until 2019 I think....

message 15: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 106 comments Where you found that. You know when kingdom of ash will be coming out.

Sergio (sergiof) | 34 comments I'm certain that Kingdom of Ash will be released somewhere between Sept - Nov.... it's going to be the series finale, I think.