YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Series) > The Darkest Minds

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Has anyone read this amazing dystopian society series? It's great!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to it's on my to read list

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) It's an amazing read :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll have to read it

message 5: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Yeah- it's so good! Can't wait for the last book :D

These Violent Delights (Robin) I've only ever gotten around to reading The Darkest Minds and that book blew me away! I love it!

message 7: by Nj (new)

Nj Tria | 1 comments I've read both and they are both truly amazing! :D

message 8: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) Yeah, I read it and I loved it! Looking forward to In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken !

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
I like the title name! Sounds interesting whats it about???

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I don't know if Afterlight or After Light is the correct title #confusion ;P

message 11: by Ella (new)

Ella Exterkamp (ellaexterkamp) | 39 comments I didn't particularly like never fade. It was just OK.

message 12: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I need to read these!!

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 461 comments Literally one of the best book series I've ever read! I heard there was a short story kind of book out that was apart of this series. Does anyone know what that's about?

These Violent Delights (Robin) I just recently finished Never Fade and thought it was just as brilliant as The Darkest Minds.

Though, for those of you who haven't read The Darkest Minds yet, these books are pretty dark and not that happy.. though there are a few funny parts.