Ultimate Alliance: Rebirth discussion

Welcome to Avengers Mansion > Introductions and Chat!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Howdy gang! I'm Brian and I'm hoping this group will be l

message 2: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Howdy gang! I'm Brian and I'm hoping this group will be lasting. I've been looking for a good hero role play, even tried to start one of my own. I've been a superhero fan for 50 plus years.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 9 comments Hello! This seems like it'll be a really cool role-play. I'm fairly new to the Marvel Universe, but I look forward to role-playing with you all and learning more about the universe as I go.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Shade and Sweet Water.....

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Welcome sweet friend.

message 6: by Priscilla (last edited May 31, 2018 06:51AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Thank you Brian. I've been working on my character but can't make up my mind. I've thought of doing Bastet in her original Dark-Hunter form... But I've also thought of doing Pandora Ice but in her develop form from freelance Roleplay. I'm not sure what I'm going to do....

message 7: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Either sounds good

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments K, I wasn't sure. Especially with Pandora she's a bit over the top but she does have weaknesses even if it doesn't seem like it. I'll get them done and posted a soon as possible.

message 9: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) Some of the Avengers were over the top over the years. So go for it.

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments That is true. I will do the best I can.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 1 comments Hi. I'm cherish. I'm new to this group. I'm really hoping that I will have a lot of fun with this group. I've loved super hero's all my life lol

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Shade and Sweet Water.....

One over the top character has been made......

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments I won't. Bastet would rather hurt you physically or with one of her weapons before she would call on her gifts. She's got a grudge but I think you knew that.

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Me too. I can see her getting into fights.... just because she's her...

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 2 comments
Hello! Permission to use Asgard-related characters? Like the canonical children of Thor or Loki?

message 17: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Shade and Sweet Water