Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

Would it really be so bad if . . .

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt Rose killed Dimitri? Can't readers appreciate the fact that Rose is a capable young woman whose life doesn't revolve around a romantic partner? I happen to think that Rose can be perfectly happy without a man. Yes, there was plenty of chemistry between she and Dimitri, and yes, it would be difficult to get over that, but I think she can move on. I also think the story is more interesting if she kills Dimitri.

message 2: by Myra (new)

Myra i soooo agree. i said on this other site thing that i kinda wanted dimitri to die, that it would be interesting and wouldnt just be focussed on the two of them resisting eachother then eventually living together. theres this really awesome fanfic by alice (i think thats her name), anyways, i hope that richelle mead makes dimitri dead and rose talks to him as a ghost and he pursuades her to get over it and move on... well, you get the idea? oooooooooh, it would be reeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally interesting if she WAS the one to kill him.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 15, 2009 09:29AM) (new)

IT WOULD BE INTRESTING BUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED THEM TO GET TOGETHER WOULD PROBLY NOT READ THE NEXT ONES

Kirsty i would read them but i w ouldnt be happy :/

Tasha im with kristy. i would miss dimka too much, but i would still read them.

Rose im with Harley Kirsty and Tasha. I would hate to read them but i still would i mean cuz if she isnt with Dimika then she is with Adrian and he is the next best thing for her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.agreed

message 8: by Matt (new)

Matt huh, and you would think rose is the best thing for rose

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

whats that supposed to mean matt??!!

Haley ya wat is that supposed to mean????????????????????!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

matt??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

message 12: by Matt (new)

Matt It means Rose doesn't need someone else to make her happy or feel loved. Rose is strong enough and confidant enough to do that on her own.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

your a weirdo you know that matt??well it is freedom of speech but still.there would like be no 5th or 6th book without dimitri the author would lose to many fans

message 14: by Keagan (new)

Keagan 4 days left

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i no

message 16: by Keagan (new)

Keagan CAN'T WAIT

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

me either