What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Cowboy adult romance/erotica, scene in a pool at an apartment complex

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 242 comments Hey read this book about 6 or 7 years ago and a recent book reminded me of it but of course I can't remember the name!

What I do remember is that the hero had to go to the city for some reason, might have business or for the heroine but think it was business. The main scene I remember takes place in the pool at the heroines apartment complex I think. They're getting hot and heavy in the pool and her friends are all around (think they're having a party) and I think she finds it hot that they will know what they're at. I think at one stage one of the friends comes over to them to ask them something!

For some reason I thought the hero's name was Duncan and his name was part of the title but think I was just thinking of Duncan's World but that's an MM so it wasn't it! But maybe the hero's name is part of the title and that's why I was confused...or I'm completely wrong as per usual!!

Please help, I'm going through the lists but nothing is ringing a bell!

message 2: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 242 comments Bump

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40690 comments Mod
Moira, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 242 comments No, never found it.