Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > First chapter beta read

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Walker | 10 comments Hi again. Since my last post my circumstances have changed slightly. I’m still offering a free beta read but only of the first chapter (paid services at a good rate available after if required) and this would be in return for a testimonial or review. My genre preferences are literary fiction, chick lit/romance, historical. I’m not a big fan of sci-fi or fantasy. I still have quite a lot to get through so it could be a week or so before you get feedback. Thanks Aimee x

message 2: by Chris (last edited May 28, 2018 04:54PM) (new)

Chris | 2 comments Hi Aimee,

I hope this finds you well! I've never done this before so let me know if you'd be open to reading my first chapter. I'm still writing but I'm not sure if they way I started should be the first way. I started this as a roman a clef and am now moving into a more fiction-y direction.

The long and the short: Zelda and Henry go on a trip to Paris, something they've done many times, but their relationship is deteriorating as Henry decides to introduce her to an older acquaintance.

That's not a full synopsis, but basically covers the first chapter. Let me know when you can!!

Thank you!

Krys

message 3: by Herm (new)

Herm Batt | 27 comments Hello Aimee, I was wondering if you would be available to read my first chapter. I'll also be seeking further services in the future.