Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > Happy Birthday LIH August...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments August soon will be here so setting up our page for shoutouts of anyone you know having one this month.
I have Danica,Ruthy,Kathleen and Victoria,any you know of let me know and we will party with ya...

message 2: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
I don't know of any more!

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Regina Andrews is the 22nd.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone having a Birthday in August!

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Happy Birthday to everyone having a bday in August!!

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Victoria Bylin's is coming this week on 13th,get ready for the party...

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Victoria! Hope you had a fabulous day.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Victoria!

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am embarrased Victoria, I got my dates messed up and your special day was yesterday, I have brought the whole kit and kaboodle today hoping to make up.....
Banners strung all over the ceiling "Happy Birthday Victoria" in many colors. many cakes and pies along with drinks for everyone...I knew it was coming if that makes a difference....Hope everyone else remembered and that you had a great day....

message 10: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Belated birthday wishes, Victoria! I hope your day was special from beginning to end. Since we're extending your celebration here, I'm adding some ice cream to go with those cakes and pies. I've got vanilla, chocolate and mint chocolate chip.

message 11: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Victoria!

message 12: by June (new)

June | 366 comments Happy Birthday yesterday, Victoria! In honor of your birthday, Until I Found You just found it's way to the top of my TBR pile. :)

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Vanscoyoc Happy birthday to all the August babies! Hope y'all have a great day!

message 14: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments June wrote: "Happy Birthday yesterday, Victoria! In honor of your birthday, Until I Found You just found it's way to the top of my TBR pile. :)"
LIKE_LIKE
June this is a wonderful story, I loved the story and it brought tears at time,love a story that will do that.

message 15: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Victoria! Looks like a fabulous party!

message 16: by June (new)

June | 366 comments Paula-O wrote: "June wrote: "Happy Birthday yesterday, Victoria! In honor of your birthday, Until I Found You just found it's way to the top of my TBR pile. :)"
LIKE_LIKE
June this is a wonderful story, I loved th..."

That was a really good story. Very intense and certainly not a frivolous read!!! I enjoyed it too Paula-O. Victoria, thanks for a wonderful story!!!

message 17: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Belated Birthday Victoria!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments I just saw that today is Susan Sleeman's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!

I have the table all set up with muffins, scones, teas & coffees along with a chocolate cake. The banner is hung and balloons are being put up.

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Susan! Laura, the table looks gorgeous. I'm bringing ice cream to go with that chocolate cake.

message 20: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments It is Susan's birthday! I just wished her a HB! She doesn't live too far from me so we are always talking about Oregon and grandkids! I've never met her though

message 21: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday to Susan! :)

message 22: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday to Susan, hope you had a grand day. tables and foods look good thanks Laura .

message 23: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy birthday all.

message 24: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Banners going up today"Happy Birthday Ruthy", tables are decorated and I have a apple cake to share today.

message 25: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy Birthday Ruthy

message 26: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Ruth!

message 27: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Ruthy! Since I know how much fun you are, I'm adding party hats and noisemakers to the table, along with a couple of those gigantic cake-sized cookies you made recently. Oh, and the candles decroating your piece are the hard-to-blow-out variety, so be prepared to huff and puff. ;-)

message 28: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments How many Keli??? lots of candles huh? Ruthy loves to have fun so I know she will have a great birthday..

message 29: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments I see its a special birthday for her

message 30: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Belated Birthday Susan! I hope you had a wonderful day! And a Big Happy Birthday to Ruthy!!!

message 31: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Ruthy! I've added some butter pecan and vanilla bean ice cream to the table.

message 32: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments adding banners for tomorrow for Regina and Danica"Happy Birthdays Ladies", Ruthy says lets stretch our days together for a gala party....Ice cream looks good Christine and can use it on these hot days in August.

message 33: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy birthday Regina and Danica I think we need some High tea foods for these ladies

message 34: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments I'm 40 today, so thanks for the August birthday wishes! There are a lot of us. :)

message 35: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments HAPPY birthday Karen Hope you are having a wonderful day too.

message 36: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments ps 40 deserves a open desert bar with all the yummy deserts you can choose from or make your own. (ice cream and things to add to it.)

message 37: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Karen should have shouted out earlier..Hope you have had a good day"Happy Birthday" grab some treats and enjoy.
we always say "The more the Merrier".

message 38: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Karen! :)

message 39: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Regina, Danica and Karen!!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful fun filled day!!! I brought some extra ice cream and cookies! There is quite a variety so just pick your favorite and enjoy!

message 40: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments Ausjenny wrote: "ps 40 deserves a open desert bar with all the yummy deserts you can choose from or make your own. (ice cream and things to add to it.)"

That sounds yummy! My favorite dessert is warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. What's yours?

message 41: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments Paula-O wrote: "Karen should have shouted out earlier..Hope you have had a good day"Happy Birthday" grab some treats and enjoy.
we always say "The more the Merrier"."

Thanks! I celebrated with my hubby yesterday. Tonight I'm going to spend the night with my closest girlfriends and mom, aunt and sister. :)

message 42: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments Melody wrote: "Happy birthday Karen! :)"

Thanks Melody!

message 43: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments MaryE wrote: "Happy Birthday Regina, Danica and Karen!!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful fun filled day!!! I brought some extra ice cream and cookies! There is quite a variety so just pick your favorite a..."

Thanks, Mary! I do love cookies ;)

message 44: by Regina (new)

Regina Scott (reginascott) | 398 comments Happy birthday to Regina, Danica, and Karen! I just love getting to wish a great day to such lovely ladies, especially when one has the good taste to be named Regina. :-)

I've brought raspberries and blackberries to top the ice cream.

message 45: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy Birthday, Regina, Danica and Karen! I invited a barbershop quartet to sing some familiar tunes from yesteryear. Enjoy!

message 46: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments The music is divine, thanks Keli....all the tables are laden with goodies(everyone's special treat) banners flying in the breeze and I bet some folks will be dancing soon. Love our virtual parties.

message 47: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Regina and Danica! :)

message 48: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday Regina, Danica and Karen! High tea sounds wonderful! The lava cakes I brought might have to wait until later. Danica, what is your favorite tea?

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Vanscoyoc Belated Happy Birthday Karen!

message 50: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments MaryE wrote: "Happy Birthday Regina, Danica and Karen!!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful fun filled day!!! I brought some extra ice cream and cookies! There is quite a variety so just pick your favorite a..."

Karen depends but I love the triple layer chocolate mousse cake they have at a café in the city here,

« previous 1