Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

TV > Gotham

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments anyone been watching this? love that show!

message 2: by Terry (new)

Terry | 4 comments I have been watching it!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments Pretty good, right? Though I heard that even though Jerome's twin is clearly the Joker, they won't use the name because of some Warner Bro restrictions ...

message 4: by Terry (new)

Terry | 4 comments Really? I was wondering why they never said he was the Joker. Now I know! Lol

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments I used to get so mad when they kept saying Jerome is not the joker ... i was like ... um ... he is awesome! Now, they just tricked us with this twin thing ha

message 6: by Terry (new)

Terry | 4 comments How dare they!! It has been frustrating they won’t say Joker! Lol I think this next season is the last season

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments yeh~~ there was a bit of a moment where no one was unsure if they would get to do another season or not - especially because the Luther cancel was a shocker -- i don't watch that so not sure why -- I agree with you. Better to cancel at the peak rather than wait until people lose interest (like I did with Once Upon a Time)

message 8: by Terry (new)

Terry | 4 comments I think I only watched the first season of Once Upon a Time. I guess I lost interest early. What else do you watch?

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments I don't know why I kept watching... the last few seasons were the same premise repeated. Ummm... not much these days. GOT, Jane the Virgin, Modern Family ... I can't think what else at the moment lol .. how about you?