Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Reader request YA Alternative History WW2 Chapter by chapter

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (last edited May 26, 2018 10:14PM) (new)

Nikki Samec | 1 comments Hello Beta Readers,

I am new to this stage of my book, I have finished the first and am half way through the second edit for this. I was looking for beta readers for chapter by chapter reviews, of my work The White Rose Society, First off probably first three chapters.

there is roughly 26 chapters however this may change with further edits. First three chapters, then probably chapter by chapter.

This story is a YA, alternative history, Sci-fi/Dystopian WW2

Summary: The war was won, by the axis powers, this story follows the story of Eleanor Bauer 16, who is a daughter of one of the high ranking minister's to the Reichfuheurer, after returning home one night her home is broken into by an armed assailant. In a tight bunch Elle hands over her great grand mother's diary. She is curious however about what he is doing with the knowledge in such a seemingly innocent book. She becomes Eli, to attracted less attention as she can't exactly get around with being engaged to the fuehrer's son. Elle however discovers something more than what she bargains for.

Thank you.

message 2: by D (new)

D Watson | 12 comments Hi,

I'd happily look at your first three chapters, see if we are a fit. Let me know what you are hoping to get from the reading.

Darren