Entrepreneur Book Club discussion

Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
This topic is about Blue Ocean Strategy
Past Books Discussion > June 2018 Additional Discussion: Blue Ocean Strategy

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katerina Trajchevska (trajchevska) | 2 comments Has anyone finished this one? I am at the third chapter and love it so far! It has a lot of great points about how to distinguish your business by exploring new approaches like using common practices from a different industry or targeting a whole new market by adapting your product to their habits.

How do you like it?

Peter (on semi hiatus and trying to catch up) (peterdonnelly) I was more focused on Zero to One this month along with all the other books I've committed to reading. I'd love to read this one and we should continue to read the nominated books even beyond the month they were selected.

message 4: by Santosh (new) - added it

Santosh Moharana | 2 comments I haven’t finished this book yet but I find it different from zero to one by Peter theil which focused more than innovative technologies. This book provides some simple frameworks to differentiate a company’s offering. An example of looking across industries to improve would be how some healthcare companies started using Toyota production system to reduce errors in their systems.
https://www.economist.com/internation...