it's personal discussion

Journals : M-P > My Life As A Swifty

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments heyy yall.if i know u then u
cann commennt. if u wnt to know mw then pm me and u cann kow me. if u r a male u cant post even of i kn ow u. i hav a harder time conversing with men than women because men have abused me and used me. i am only 13. plz excuse my language. if i am mad i will show it. i am quick tempered soo dont make me mad. i am really nice tho. also? plz dont pity me. i cann tell if u pity me by commennt word choice. i will be mad and call out. last time on a diffrent site a male thatt waaz fourty wnnted to date me and i called him a snake. a lier. a snob. a dirty b**ch.

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments todayvi broke my leg running
my leg went sideways and it cracked

Phoenix~They/Them | 4631 comments Hi(Not exactly a girl but was born one) I wanna introduce myself to you. I'm Raven, I'm nonbinary so I'm unsure if I can post here.

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments hyes. at t moment yes. if u understand that i migt say things that will iffend males then yes.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4631 comments Okay. I have a random question, what do you think of transgender male to female and female to male? would they be fine in your book?

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments as long as the male doeesnt try to use his ability to be a female inappropriately then i think itfs fine.

Phoenix~They/Them | 4631 comments Okay I was curious

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments now... gou should know since females nhave a very biased and likmited perspectibe of males that i might say something to offend males. would that offend you?

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments my leg bone got infected because of the meds the doctors put on it. now i have to have my cast taken off. i am so dreading it tho becaisse i migjt ned a body cast annd the doctoris male so.... yah. thats how my dsy is. respond plz. i am lonley

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments yikes, that sucks.

message 11: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yah. alo... i am in the frikin hospitall with a man in the room. its onlyvmewnd him. mom went homwe. dads at work. hes coming closer. closer. Ahhh. hes touching myy leg. o slappped his face.

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments No, did you really?!

message 13: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yup. i also used my other leg to kick him in his ……

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Wow

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments *claps*

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Well I guess that's bad

message 17: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments ah. be onlyy had to get a few stitchhes in his arm where i bit his arm and gave him a black eye. it could havv been much worse. (looks innocent and sounds normal

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments He must be confused. Does he know your history?

message 19: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments ueah. hes the ame dooc tor that madde me out of th woomb.

message 20: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Oh, that must be awkward. Did he get mad?

message 21: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments nah. he called me deranged and i called him a bastard because most men are (sorry men)

message 22: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments hm, can't agree. Most men I've met are relatives. WAIT my uncle is a bastard.

message 23: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments ha! i have to tellu... i waz almost RAPED. Thatts whh i think men r bastards. if thy wmmt diiffrent... COME AND PROVE IT

message 24: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments men suck. Screw you men (or any man reading this) How old were you? If you don't mind me asking.

message 25: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments this waz last yr when i was twelve

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments wow that is recent

message 27: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yeah. thats whhy i did whhatt i did to the doctor. wiill i ever get better???

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Probably not

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Joking

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Maybe

message 31: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments LOL. mayybe i should just amputate my leg right now.......

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Don't do that! Why don't you just ask for a female doctor?

message 33: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments JK yah. i di. she passed out because she saw what the male did. he cut my leg all the way to the bone.

message 34: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Why did he do that? She's a DOCTOR, shouldn't she be used to that?

message 35: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments he did it as payback for kicking his nuts-er umm... whgtever.
she norm.all works at the front dest. ann if u saw a pic u would passnout too. i woont post it tho. i asked for a women unatated to a man. an unmarried lady.

message 36: by Arthur (last edited May 27, 2018 05:39PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments oh, pretty sure I won't pass out. But seriously? He made your leg worse as payback? That's pretty shitty

message 37: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yeah. he already got sued by the whhole hospotal. IN UR FACE DOCTOR

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments HAHA
That just proves that men are stupid

message 39: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yah. i amm in pain. im in the middle of surgeey and they didnt numb me. of course they're men. they said they will make meebetter not worse. so... yah. bdont go. plz

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments I won't. How are you on GR if you are in the middle of surgery?

message 41: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments kindl. i woouldnt let the doctors take it away cause i told them it was a paiin soother. soo...yah.

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Ohhh, wow. Smart.

message 43: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments i doont wnt men toiching my stuff. they could shove it in my leg. if theyy do one more thing to me it will kill me. thays what the nurse said.

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Soooooo, basically the whole hospital is stupid

message 45: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yeah. i amm.allmost dead. surgery is one and im in an mbulance. going to a womens only hospital or stuff like thatt. i wont be dead tho. i shall se another day.

message 46: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Yay, would suck if you were dead. Just met you today.

message 47: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments yah. my leg hurts.

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments How did you break it?

message 49: by Queen_Annabelle (new)

Queen_Annabelle | 210 comments i was running 200 megtersfor a fundraiser trak meet. my knee twisted and i couldnt move. i was paralyzed.

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 413 comments Ah, poor leg.

« previous 1