Outpost 1264, Devaria discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

dashofmagic | 299 comments Mod

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 179 comments Mod
Lewis sat on the grass, the sun was out. For the first time in about a month he smiled. It's been rainy for most of the month.

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove was standing somewhere nearby, scowling. She wanted to cook! Not end up here with animal people! What the heck was happening?

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Lewis sighed and enjoyed the peace. No one was around. Maybe today was going to be a good day for once.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She plopped down on the ground, still fuming as she imagined those delicious pies she could be cooking.

message 6: by Arthur (new)

He heard a thud, he quickly sat up and looked around. He saw a girl, great. Another person. He ignored her, she looked super mad and he didn't want to go near a mad girl.

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She took a small notebook out of her pocket, flipping through the recipes.

message 8: by Arthur (last edited May 27, 2018 08:26AM) (new)

Lewis sighed, now that he knew someone was there he couldn't enjoy his peace. He looked over at the girl, she had a notebook out. Now he wanted to know what the notebook was for. Curse his curiosity. Lewis leaned in and tried to see.

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She snapped the book shut when this random boy whom she had not realized that she was sitting next to tried to see what was in it.

message 10: by Arthur (new)

He jumped and glared at her. She looked around his age. Maybe she just got here, because she looked tense and lost.

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She glared back, furious that he had dared to look at any of her private property.

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Lewis snatched her book, when she was distracted, and opened it.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She gave out a small cry of rage as she grabbed it from him, frowning.

message 14: by Arthur (new)

He grunted and took it back moving away so she couldn't grab it. Lewis smirked and read it, it was a recipe book.

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She snatched it away, glaring, "you shouldn't have touched that," she said angrily, slipping it back in her backpack that stood next to her.

message 16: by Arthur (new)

He watched her put it back in her bag. He shrugged and picked at the rip on his jeans. "Why not?"

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Its my private property, moron, that's why!"

message 18: by Arthur (new)

He glared, "I'm not a moron."

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Well when you grab someone else's private property without even asking them, then I would call that stupidity."

message 20: by Arthur (new)

"That's rudeness. Who's the moron now?" He asked. Lewis shook his head, why was he even talking to her?

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Its called stupidity because who knows how the other person is going to react?" she shot back.

message 22: by Arthur (new)

"It's rudeness because the person doesn't care what the other person thinks." Lewis blew out a breath, "never mind! It doesn't matter."

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Its both then," she said, still angry at him.

message 24: by Arthur (new)

Lewis shrugged, why was she making him so mad? He stood up and walked to the trees at the edge.

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She grinned as he walked away, happy to have him gone.

message 26: by Arthur (new)

He sat down and glowered at her from afar. Lewis growled in frustration. She didn't even do anything.

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove glared back at him, annoyed that he was still around.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Lewis laid down and covered his eyes trying to calm down.

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She opened the book again, and she calmed down by a lot. She always did when she thought about cooking.

message 30: by Arthur (new)

He thought about peace and the heat coming down on him. He instantly felt calmer. THat's why he loved being outside, he was always less angry. He stood up and walked to the girl, "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She closed the book, not snapping it shut this time, and considered cussing at him. But finally sighed and answered, "no it was stupid of me. Think nothing of it."

message 32: by Arthur (new)

"I took it." He reasoned. Lewis hated admitting something was his fault, he looked away and sighed.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "And I overreacted," she said, scowling darkly to herself.

message 34: by Arthur (new)

"Yeah you did." He smiled but then lost it. "But I should have minded my own business."

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Meh, whatever. No point in arguing, apart from me liking arguing.....so it was both of our faults."

message 36: by Arthur (new)

He shrugged, "fine by me." Lewis started walking back to the edge where the trees were.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She shrugged, not really bothering to wave or anything.

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Lewis sat back down. Now he was bored. Fun. He sighed and watched the girl.

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She ignored him, still looking through her book. Her expression softened.

message 40: by Arthur (new)

When he wasn't glaring at her, she actually looked nice. Her book in her hands and concentration in her eyes. He wanted to be like that. Not angry all the time.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled as she looked at her favorite tart recipe and sighed.

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Lewis smiled a little. She was happy from looking at recipes. That made him laugh. Someone loving something so much. She must love cooking. It has suck to be here then, can't cook anything.

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She stuck it back into her backpack and lay down, staring into the sky.

message 44: by Arthur (new)

He kept watching her. Why? She wasn't a movie. He shook his head and looked at the sky too. It was pretty tonight.

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale After a little bit, she ended up falling asleep. Which would make her angry when she woke up.

message 46: by Arthur (new)

After a couple minutes he looked at her again. Was she sleeping? Lewis stood up and walked to her, quietly, in case she was asleep. "Hey." He said quietly. He just now realized that he didn't know her name. "Uhh, notebook girl."

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She bolted upright, "ugh!" she muttered angrily. "yes?"

message 48: by Arthur (new)

He stepped back, "excuse me. I was just checking if you were dead!" He said upset again.

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Sorry," she said with a sigh. "I hate dozing of in public places."

message 50: by Arthur (new)

He shook his head, "doesn't matter. Well you're alive. I'll leave now." Lewis walked to the edge but not as far away.

« previous 1 3 4