Outpost 1264, Devaria discussion

Inside Outpost > Common room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 341 (341 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

dashofmagic | 299 comments Mod
Co-ed space for all of the hybrids here

message 2: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

Adeline | 260 comments Mod
Valeria leaned against the wall and changed herself so that she blended in. The only thing that gave her away was the bright red collar around her neck that prevented her from leaving. She had tried to take it off once, and it'd ended with her in the "infirmary" for a month.

message 3: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

Nox walked in sitting down in the windowsill in the far corner. It was a much coveted spot, but nobody sat there, simply for the reason it was his spot.

message 4: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

She watched as Nox came into the room, or as other hybrids called him, the Alpha, because he was in charge of them.

message 5: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

Nox scouted the room quickly. Same old, same old people. And then there was Valeria. That was her name, right? She was the one who worried him, her blending in made her a threat, but thank goodness for her collar. Everyone had it in a different place, Nox's was on his ankle.

message 6: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

She shifted from foot to foot when Nox found her. That stupid collar. She made herself visible and said, "Hey wolf."

message 7: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"Hey" he said without emotion, looking her over and continued walking, ending back up at the windowsill. He wanted to go outside so badly, but he was banned for the rest of the week due to the fight he had started with Orion. Damnit....

message 8: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (last edited May 26, 2018 05:28PM) (new)

She followed him over to the window. "That fight was pretty impressive. What'd Orion do, insult your greatness?" she snickered.

message 9: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"Of course it was impressive, nothing ever happens around here. No, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Sometimes people get too curious." his gaze turned into a glare "Also, I wouldn't test my patience today" His voice had an edge of a throaty snarl to it.

message 10: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"I'm not worried about testing your patience, wolf. We all know not to mess with the great and powerful Nox, least we be slaughtered in our sleep," she said sarcastically.

message 11: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"Ever wonder what happened to Emily?" He said, baring his teeth in a sadistic grin. He was serious....but it wasn't his fault. Okay it kind of was, his wolf side had gotten the best of him.

message 12: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Nope, never wondered, never cared. If you did anything to her, that's your problem, not mine," she said.

message 13: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"Well she's gone now so you don't have to worry" Nox turned away from her, slightly annoyed.

message 14: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Oh, I've annoyed his majesty. Should I leave you to your solitude?" she asked and then blended with her surroundings. The collar still showed where she was though.

((Gtg))

message 15: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

((awww, bye!))

"Burn in hell" he muttered. "I can still see you Valeria" he raised an eyebrow, shaking his head.

message 16: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

((Back))
"Yes, I know. Call me Val. I hate that name," she said, and silently added 'almost as much as I hate your ego'.

message 17: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

((yay!!))

"I will call you exactly what I want to and you aren't going to do anything about it" Nox stared out the window, not even caring enough to look at her

message 18: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Alright then wolf," she said and walked back to the wall. If only she could get the blasted collar off, then she could sneak up on him.

message 19: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

He rolled his eyes at the nickname, Orion had probably started it. Oh well, if he ignored it they would hopefully stop.

message 20: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"I can't stand that guy," she muttered to herself when she was far enough away from Nox.

message 21: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

((I’m not going to be on too much intil late Tuesday or Wednesday but I’ll try))

Normally, Nox wouldn’t have been able to hear that, but his wolf ears picked that up. “Really Valeria? Get in line with nearly everyone else here” he called

message 22: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

((That's fine))

She rolled her eyes. "I'm first in line." The common room was silent, and everybody was looking from Nox to the floating red collar.

message 23: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

“I’m afraid Orion has that spot locked down but by all means, go ahead and try to take it from him” Nox chuckled darkly, spinning around so his wolf legs were hanging off the windowsill.

message 24: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Eh. He won't notice he's been bumped down the ladder," she said.

message 25: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

“He will. He’s coming out of the infirmary tomorrow” Nox said, baring his teeth slightly.

message 26: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Whatever. He can fight me for it," she said, grinning slyly.

message 27: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

“Someone has a death wish. Orion would kill you in an instant” He scoffed

message 28: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Not if he can't see me. I'm working on a way to get these things off," she said and gestured to the collar.

message 29: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"It won't work" he said quietly. "The second time you try, they make you more animal than before. I didn't originally have wolf teeth and wolf ears" Nox rolled his eyes

message 30: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"What more can they give me? I'm chameleon. The worst they could do is give me webbed hands and feet or the urge to eat bugs, which I already have sometimes," she said, shuddering.

message 31: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"Belive me, it can get much worse. If only you knew..." he trailed off, standing up and crossing his arms over his chest.

message 32: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"If only I knew what?" she asked, intrigued.

message 33: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"If you only knew how bad it can really get around here when suddenly nobody is on your side anymore" Nox scoffed

message 34: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

She stared at him. "That's your fault, if you're talking about yourself."

message 35: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"I'm not talking about myself. I know it may seem difficult to imagine, but there are things worse than me around here. Maybe one day you'll get to meet them" He said sarcastically

message 36: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"And what are those things that are worse than you?"

message 37: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

Nox broke her gaze, stalking back to the windowsill. Pointing to the red band on his ankle he growled "I can't tell you. It won't let me"

message 38: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

She followed him. "That red band on your ankle won't let you tell me something? Wow, it must be pretty important if the scientists don't want anyone to know. How did you even find out about these 'worse things'?"

message 39: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

He grinned wolfily "I get in trouble too much. Too many fights, too many 'accidents'. Also, I'm in charge but that's a blessing and a curse because they constantly remind me that I'm not actually in charge" He frowned "Why am I even telling you this?!"

message 40: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Do you know why they created us?" She asked. "And you're probably telling me because you want to. You wouldn't if you didn't."

message 41: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"You think I'm high up enough on the system to know that?" he scoffed.

message 42: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"I could find out. I just need to get the collar off and then I'm golden," she had an evil glint in her eyes. "I just need you to help me get a scientist to do it, and then we can...keep him quiet somehow."

message 43: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"You want my help?" Nox laughed "That's rich. What's in it for me?"

message 44: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"Well, we can get your band off to. And then we can have some fun around here," she said and grinned. "The scientists won't know what hit 'em."

message 45: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

"I have enough fun being in charge" Nox said. "I'm going to need a better reason than that" he scoffed again. But it was true. He wanted something more, and it did sound fun.....

message 46: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

"I can always find someone else. You were just at the top of my list."

BoldlyGoingNowhere ((The guy everybody hates is at the top of your friend list? That's kinda sad.))

message 48: by Adeline, HunterAvalloneFan (new)

((Not friend list. The list to help her get out of the hell-hole XD))

message 49: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

((XD BEST COMMENT EVER))

message 50: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (last edited May 27, 2018 01:27PM) (new)

"Should I take that as a compliment? But that's kind of smart. I have more access codes than most of you combined, I'm stronger and faster because I'm used to being more wolf than human. So I'll help. But on one condition" he stood up again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7