Outpost 1264, Devaria discussion

Inside Outpost > Female living space

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dashofmagic, Chocolate and Starlight (new)

dashofmagic | 299 comments Mod

message 2: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 48 comments Mod
Dinzelle spotted a nice quiet corner. She tried to sit down, but her tail got in the way. Sometimes it was like it had a mind of it's own, and it definitely didn't like her. "Come on tail work with me!" She tried pushing it aside, but it was super uncomfortable.

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 179 comments Mod
Annabeth looked over to a girl yelling at her tail. She didn't seem like a crazy person so she didn't know why she was yelling like a crazy person. Annabeth kept staring trying to figure out whether she's crazy or not.

message 4: by Cameron (new)

Dinzelle kept yelling at her tail until she remembered she was in a public area. She looked around to see if anyone was watching her. She scanned the room until her gaze met another girl's gaze across the room. She glared at her.

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Annabeth gave her a perplexed look. Why was SHE glaring? Annabeth rolled her eyes and looked back down at her book. She didn't need to be bothered by this girl.

message 6: by Cameron (new)

Did she just roll her eyes at me? Oh no she didn't

Dinzelle stood up and walked over to the girl with her nose stuck in a book. "Hey," she said getting her attention. "What do you want?"

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Annabeth looked up, she saw the girl who was glaring at her before. "Me? I don't want anything. Go away." She said anger in her voice.

message 8: by Cameron (new)

Dinzelle could feel fire burning in her eyes, her claws wanting to do something really bad, but she decided that it would be best to not start fights. "What are you reading?"

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Annabeth looked down at her book. Why did she want to know? "Um, I'm reading Ways to Make an Airplane Without it Crashing. I know, long title." She laughed.

message 10: by Cameron (new)

Dinzelle sat down, far enough to still have personal space, but close enough that she could see what chapter she was on. "Ah, so your one of those slow readers?"

message 11: by Arthur (new)

Annabeth glared at her, "no. I just started." She hated when people assume things. She was on chapter 3, so what? She started it today.

message 12: by Cameron (new)

"And," Dinzelle grabbed the book, she flipped through the pages until she hit the end. "What if I just told you that I just finished the book?"

message 13: by Arthur (new)

"What? How?" Annabeth took the book back and opened it. "What does it say on page 64, the last paragraph?" She asked testing her.

message 14: by Cameron (new)

" 'Airplanes are like Eagles, soaring through the sky with elegance and bravery.' That is SUCH a lie though because first of all airplanes are not elegant and two, they aren't brave. "

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Annabeth laughed, "that is so cool. How can you do that?" She asked.

message 16: by Cameron (new)

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure it's not a cat thing, but i definitely got this 'power' when I got here. I thought we all got some kind of bonus."

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Annabeth shrugged, "if we did, I didn't find mine yet." She closed her book, "When did you get here?"

message 18: by Cameron (new)

Dinzelle thought about it. The more she thought about it the more she thought about how she doesn't need to tell a total stranger her personal information. "I don't remember. You?"

message 19: by Arthur (new)

"Ummm, I think about a year ago." She told her.

message 20: by Cameron (new)

She wanted to say same but she figured to survive here she couldn’t have too many people knowing too much about her. Instead she just said “Nice.” that was all she was going to say but she also added. “Have you been noticing that creepy Janitor that has been staring at you for the past 10 minutes?”
((The janitor is one of my characters on the character creation staff. He is creepy and his name is Kyle.))

message 21: by Cameron (new)

((Hello?))

message 22: by Arthur (new)

((sorry!))
"What? A janitor?" Annabeth turned and saw a man. He was wearing a cap, but you could see that he was clearly staring. "Are you sure he's starting at me?"

message 23: by Cameron (last edited Jun 22, 2018 05:11AM) (new)

The janitor glared at both of them and then slowly walked away. “You know, this place kinda sucks.” Dinzelle said without warning. “Have you ever thought about escaping?”