Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

King's Cage (Red Queen, #3)
This topic is about King's Cage
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > King's cage (Red Queen #3) by Victoria Aveyard→State Date: June 1st, 2018

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Join me Alberto and Guiana in this buddy read ☺

guiana! (gvianai) | 20 comments Yay! This is a reread for me but I pretty much forgot everything that happened and I need to read it ASAP so I can finally move on to War Storm :)

Kikijanika | 3017 comments I haven't read this yet so I hope it's good ☺

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Will you guys be starting this tomorrow?

guiana! (gvianai) | 20 comments Yup!

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Ok ☺ I'll try to start as well.

Alberto (albertobalderass) | 575 comments I'll try to start tonight! Thanks for making the thread :).

Kikijanika | 3017 comments No problem!

guiana! (gvianai) | 20 comments Hey guys! So I'm having issues with getting time to read (still barely a few chapters in) and I'm more packed than I thought I would be for the following weeks. That means I'm putting this down for now, just to catch up with everything I need to do. I'm still willing to discuss with you since this is a reread for me, I just can't read along. Hope you understand!

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Oh m god...I'm so behind with this. I've read like 18 pages..so much has been going on. So don't worry Guiana, I totally get it. I hope to get forward with this next week at the latest ☺

Kikijanika | 3017 comments I finally got really started with this book. I hope to write some comments in a couple of days.

message 12: by Kikijanika (last edited Jun 16, 2018 12:03PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Chapter 8

Ok..now that I've got fully started I can finally share some thoughts. It took me a while to catch up with everything that happened in the second book but I'm starting to get oriented now.

I like that this time we have (view spoiler)

message 13: by Kikijanika (last edited Jul 03, 2018 01:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 3017 comments I finally finished this. It was good so I don't know why it took me so long to read it.

I liked (view spoiler)