Trapped in the Dimensions | RP discussion

[ CRYSTAL MYERS ] > Crystal and Lia

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cameron, :) (new)

Cameron Durant (x1f49c) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Cameron, :) (new)

((Okay dash this is where Lia and Crystal will start there plans off!))

message 3: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

dashofmagic | 249 comments Mod
((Awesome!!))

message 4: by Cameron, :) (new)

Crystal heard something moving behind her, soft foot steps moving closer and closer to her. She kept walking and grabbed a knife out of her cloak. She then quickly turned around and threw the knife, barely missing Lia's head. "Watch out." she said with a laugh.

message 5: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Lia let out a breath. "I really thought you were going to hit me that time! Am I getting any quieter? I still feel loud" She sighed, no matter how hard she tried, Lia's footsteps were always loud.

message 6: by Cameron, :) (new)

“You’ll get there. Definitely better than last time.” Crystal looked back on the time Lia’s footsteps where so loud that Crystal’s dragon thought she was a thug trying to sneak in and nearly burned the cave down.

message 7: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

"Really? Thanks!" Lia took both praise and critisism from Crystal very seriously. She grinned, happy that she did something right for once. "How's the plan coming along?" Lia asked.

message 8: by Cameron, :) (new)

“I just got into another mind, but it’s too complicated. I have been trying to get them to join me, but I’m too low on energy.” She sighed, the words that were about to come out of her mouth she knew she would soon regret. “I need you to do it.”

message 9: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

"Me?!" Lia squeaked. "B-but....I'm not that good....and you know, well you know that!" Lia's shoulders slumped. "You should just save up your energy, right?" She suggested hopefully.

message 10: by Cameron, :) (new)

Crystal banged the table. “I SAID I NEED YOU TO DO IT!”

message 11: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

Lia backed up two steps. "I'll do it right away then" she spoke quietly after a few moments of scilence.

message 12: by Cameron, :) (new)

Crystal handed over the tiny machine she used to get into peoples minds. “Well I don’t have all day, when I come back I expect us to have a new member!” She got into her dragon and flew off, leaving Lia to figure out what to do in the short amount of time she had.

message 13: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

"Got it" she whispered to nobody in particular. Lia began to hook up the machine before turning it on and after a minuite or so, starting the difficult process. Light dimension citizens tended to be the easiest, so that was her goal.

message 14: by Cameron, :) (new)

Crystal really had nothing to do, but she guessed it would be cool to mess with her sister, she decided to take some people of the Death dimension as her prisoners. It would be relaxing and give enough time for Lia to probably fail again.

message 15: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

((Celaena is going to be really mad! XD))

Lia had decided she wasn't going to let Crystal down again. She had been focusing hard and after about two hours, she slumped back in the chair, sweat on her face. Crystal would be back any minuite, so she fixed up the old castle a little.

message 16: by Cameron, :) (new)

((I know, but I can’t mess with both of you because Lisa isn’t here. I think I’ll swing by the castle of death later today.))

message 17: by dashofmagic, Chocolate Queen (new)

((RIP Lisa))