Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

First We Were IV > Chapters 27-31

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion thread for chapters 27-31 of First We Were IV. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Okay this book is getting pretty ridiculous XD I do enjoy the fact that they’re kind of stirring up the town, but honestly I just can’t see the connection between what they’re doing and how they’re supposedly trying to “avenge” Goldilocks.

Also I care 0% about any romance plot line in this story.

Also also.... stop killing poor innocent animals :(

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (planetshannon) | 28 comments I'm with you Riley... the killing of the animals has gone from bad to worse.

And it's true they aren't really avenging Goldilocks.. Definitely felt like people's motivations for the group weren't all the same, but it straying form the avenge, or reveal negligence at least, about what happened to Goldilocks, has fallen apart.

message 4: by Kira (new)

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments Riley wrote: "Okay this book is getting pretty ridiculous XD I do enjoy the fact that they’re kind of stirring up the town, but honestly I just can’t see the connection between what they’re doing and how they’re..."

total agreement on all points.