Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

First We Were IV > Chapters 14-18

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion thread for chapters 14-18 of First We Were IV. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Woof! I don't know how I feel about the bully kids wanting to get into the IV, and I'm pretty annoyed that Graham and Viv want to let them in. I understand that they want to let them in to mess with them but this is going to get really bad, really fast.

Side note: there is zero chance that these kids would be getting away with ANY of these rebellions, buuuuut I'm trying my best to just play along!

message 3: by Kira (new)

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments Ugh! How can they let those kids into their circle! How do they not realize that this just spells disaster. ughhhh

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (planetshannon) | 28 comments This is getting intense!

Totally agree that letting the mean kids in is a big mistake. And I'm sad that there has been little actual commitment to the rules/cause. Viv pretty much does whatever she wants, and Graham seems to be soon to follow.

Also re: Graham, I'm confused at how he is super smart dude... and parks in staff parking , etc. Is he not the same age as everyone else? Been bugging me a while.

Oh the good side, I am having a hard time putting the book down! It's totally all going to go south but wow... can't help but read more!