Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

First We Were IV > Chapters 10-13

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion thread for chapters 10-13 of First We Were IV. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
GAH VIV. So obnoxiously annoying. Really hate that she’s toying with exposing their group to the popular douches. And why was she lying at the blood moon ritual? I am so curious.

Really relating to Izzie when she said “I don’t need anyone to let me talk. If there’s something I want to say, I say it.”

I’m intrigued how this Goldilocks case will connect to the IV. I have a feeling something similar to Goldilocks will happen to Viv as she’s the ~riskiest~ (for lack of a better word) main character. OR it’ll happen to one of the bully kids. Gahhhh gotta keep reading to find out!

message 3: by Kira (new)

Kira (shelfloving) | 19 comments Riley wrote: "GAH VIV. So obnoxiously annoying. Really hate that she’s toying with exposing their group to the popular douches. And why was she lying at the blood moon ritual? I am so curious.

Really relating t..."

I think it will be Viv for the same reasons. Can't wait to see it all unfold!

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (planetshannon) | 28 comments I'm with both of you! Viv's character is a hard one to take. Any shred of hope I had for understanding her and Izzie's friendship evaporated when she lied during the blood moon - especially because it was to get attention. You 'd thing that this band of four were equals, not audience members of the Liv Show.

This one has been a challenge read, the tension is so high and now I worry about the characters because they feel so vulnerable. I don't know the last time I felt that way when reading .