2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Throne of Glass > Question G

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It appears that the King and Lord Perrington have some sort of nefarious agenda that may involve the Wyrdmarks and Celaena. Thoughts on their conspiracy.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 194 comments I agree. Once again I think it's something about Calaena's past. They know something she doesn't and have tested her. She passed the test and I'm anxious to see what happens next.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Most definitely. Cain and Kaltain were both experiments, one for mental control and the other physical. The King is out for world domination and it seems by any means necessary. I’m not sure of their targets but given the King’s history, I’m certain he’s not done with his need to conquer.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I agree with you both, they suspect something about Celaena - perhaps that she has magic of some kind as Elena suggests.

That is a very good point, Jonetta, about Cain and Kaltain being experiments.

message 5: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 83 comments They seem to know more about her past or suspect something. I'm wondering what the next step in the quest for world domination will be.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Lieke wrote: "They seem to know more about her past or suspect something. I'm wondering what the next step in the quest for world domination will be."

I was wondering if the King might have knowledge of Celaena's past even as early as the last novella.