Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 28k Science Fiction

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (last edited May 27, 2018 12:51AM) (new)

Tom Emsley | 3 comments Hello all!

New here and looking for a free beta reader or happy to swap. This is my first attempt at a novel and have hit a brick wall as family and friends never seem to get round to giving any actual feedback! I'm not shy so happy to be told it's a massive pile of steaming garbage but more specific feedback would be appreciated.

Written a quick blurb for you friendly people...

On the fringes of human exploration there is a star system a lifetime away from Earth. The colonists of the most habitable planet, Aura, chart and explore their celestial neighbours and learn how to live and survive on the frontier of humanity.
Carmen, a child of a wealthy family in the new upper class leaves a life of comfortable drudgery in the Auran capital to take part in a mission to explore a nearby uncharted planet. On this her maiden mission she lands on the planet with a lust for adventure but soon learns danger and a dose of brutal reality is on the cards.
On this planet something is hidden that if disturbed could unravel everything they have built and put the nature of their own existence into question.

If anyone is interested please let me know and thanks in advance.

Tom ^_^

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1167 comments Sencha a PM

message 3: by Lauri (new)

Lauri  S. (lauriauthor) | 13 comments I might be interested. However, my fantasy is 84k words. I don’t know if you’d be interested to swap.