Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Reach Beyond Tomorrow
This topic is about The Reach Beyond Tomorrow
Book Issues > Missing Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

William Rayer | 3 comments I am the author, but this book does not show up on my Authur Dashboard

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26903 comments William your GR author profile doesn't have a period after your initial. As this is against GR policy, librarians will automatically add the period and your books will go to the other unclaimed profile. All of your books have the period & Amazon does as well.

You've also got a book under William Rayer without any initials. Which I've now moved.

I'd suggest you add a period after the F and if you can't do that, contact support for assistance as librarians cannot change anything on the claimed GR author profile.

support @ goodreads (dot) com OR
https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...

William Rayer | 3 comments I have tried to change my profile so the F is followed by a period (.) I receive the message that only a librarian can do this. Why can't I change my own profile?

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7260 comments well librarians can't because you have a claimed author profile.
but you can't do it because the F. profile is already taken at the moment and you can't just change your name to another already existing one.
So you need to contact support for adding the period to your initial as Sandra mentioned above.

William Rayer | 3 comments Thank you. I just did that. I will wait to see what happens.