Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Sweet Historical Romance seeking US and UK reviews

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ferguson | 17 comments Free US and UK audiobook codes for honest revew on Audible or Goodreads.

His Scottish War Bride (A Lilac Historical Novella)

As a motorcycle dispatch rider in London during World War II, Maggie Cameron faced her share of dangerous situations. Yet none filled her with as much dread as the thought of moving to America to join her GI husband, John MacPhee, after having been separated for six months. Except for the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, everything in Lilac is different from her beloved Scotland. How long before John discovers his Scottish bride is completely unsuited for life as a banker’s wife?

Life in the orderly MacPhee household has been completely upended since John’s return from the war. His father’s sudden injury puts John in charge at work and at home, leaving little time for battle scars to heal. Will Maggie forgive him for taking her away from the country she loves and into his chaotic life?

Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Hi...
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ferguson | 17 comments Just sent it.

message 3: by Em__Jay (new)

Em__Jay Hello Pamela.
I would like to listen.
I can use both US and UK codes.
Em

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ferguson | 17 comments Hi! What is your email address? If you leave it here in a comment, I can email the US and UK codes to you. Thanks!

message 5: by Em__Jay (new)

Em__Jay Pamela wrote: "Hi! What is your email address? If you leave it here in a comment, I can email the US and UK codes to you. Thanks!"

I have sent you a message.

message 6: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Hemming | 59 comments I'd be happy to review. foodycoach@yahoo.com

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ferguson | 17 comments I just sent you a code. Thanks again!

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments I’ll be happy to listen & review :)
Victoriahaugen@yahoo.com

message 9: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ferguson | 17 comments I just sent you the code. Thanks!

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Thanks so much! I can't wait to read/listen! :)

message 11: by Preeti (new)

Preeti | 7 comments Interested in listening and reviewing.
madhugarwal2016@gmail.com

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ferguson | 17 comments I just sent you the code. Thanks!