Christian Cyberpunk Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Den (new)

Den Warren | 44 comments Mod
I put my review on Goodreads. Amazon won't let me post. I think because I have not spent enough money on their site. (Not kidding. It's in their rules.)

Dronefall is a smart, cool, plausible future setting. The novel is marvelously written and extremely well edited. The characters in the story are interesting and well developed and the settings are well developed. There is good tension in the story. Buehrer has created an interesting cyberpunk world that will provide exciting sequels.
This book is presented as Christian. It is Christian in that it is a clean read and not what I would call edgy with any graphic violence. The protagonists are Christians and some of the scenes include church attendance.
Some will be pleased that Dronefall is not preachy. They prefer that their entertainment is not trying to sell a viewpoint. To those, or even non-Christians, I highly recommend this book. Other Christians want some level of explicit Christian viewpoint in the dialog to add more passion to the motives of the character’s struggle, and include the Gospel message to those readers who may not know.

message 2: by Stan (new)

Stan | 22 comments This is a very encouraging review Den. I'll add this one to my Want to Read list. Glad you found it to be promising, even if not preachy!

message 3: by Den (new)

Den Warren | 44 comments Mod
Stan wrote: "This is a very encouraging review Den. I'll add this one to my Want to Read list. Glad you found it to be promising, even if not preachy!"

I suspect you will like it.

message 4: by Stan (new)

Stan | 22 comments I have two fiction and several non-fiction to finish before I can give it a read, but hopefully before the year is out!