Authors & Reviewers discussion

Bloggers Zone > Looking for authors who would like free promotion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michala (new)

Michala Tyann (michalatyann) | 2 comments Our website Bitemybook has been revived. Our last post was in 2015 and at that time our blog page views was at around 250,000. In the last three years, without posting any new stuff, we've continued to be seen and sit at just over 275,000 views. Obviously, it's still very much alive.

For this reason, we are wanting to revitalize it and bring back our 'Author's Spotlight' Here is just a little information about what we offer to promote your book...

All services below are free promotional opportunities.
Email us at bitemybook@gmail.com for more information on any of these opportunities!

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT:
Day 1: Book Cover & Book Blurb
Day 2: Interview with the Author
Day 3: Optional Guest Blog

Guest Post Opportunity
We offer guest blog spots in all genres. The only requirement is that you blog about something besides straight book promotions.

Blog Tour Hosting:
We like to host up and coming new authors through the participation of blog tours. Please email us to set a day you'd like us to host you and your book!

Feel free to check out the website and email us so we can add you to the schedule for Author's Spotlight

bitemybook@gmail.com

https://bitemybook.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Marta (new)

Marta Weeks (httpwwwmartacweekscom) Please add me for Author's Spotlight!

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_mandeville) | 13 comments This sounds great!! Thank you so much for doing this!!

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 23 comments Can I have a book tour?

message 5: by Joseph (last edited May 30, 2018 07:18PM) (new)

Joseph (josephjmiccolis) Hello Michala,

I would appreciate your interest in posting an author spotlight for my Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy story. I have also sent a request to add you as a friend with an email.

Escape from Palmar (Dagmarth, #1) by Joseph J. Miccolis
Escape from Palmar

Sincerely,
Joseph J. Miccolis

message 6: by Sterling (new)

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 5 comments I am very interested in this. Will email you

Thank you,

The Beach House, 1 by Sterling Keyes

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra McCann | 9 comments Hi, I am hoping to submit my book, Angels Can't Swim. It is a novella focusing on sexuality and mental health in three college swimmers. Here is the synopsis and thank you so much.

Three college juniors. A swim team. A manipulative coach. Unexpected life circumstances. A girl struggling with her sexuality. A story that you will not forget.

Angels Can’t Swim is a novella that captures so many elements of the life of a student-athlete, from mental health to sexuality to relationships. While partially a story about swimming, it is also the story of finding yourself, finding your voice, and figuring out who you want to be. Focusing on college students and those around them but dealing with issues that cross the lifespan, readers from young adult all the way up will all enjoy this book and find something in one of the characters that sounds a little bit like them.

message 8: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Hi Michala - I would love to participate, have two books in a series out (and one forthcoming) and have lots of non-promo type essays to offer if you like. Please let me know if you'd like me to get in touch. :-)