Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Prayer Requests

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monique (last edited May 25, 2018 07:44PM) (new)

Monique S. (moniquethebookgeek) | 1279 comments As a group of believers, this discussion thread is a great place for us to share urgent prayer requests and pray for one another.

message 2: by Monique (last edited May 25, 2018 07:49PM) (new)

Monique S. (moniquethebookgeek) | 1279 comments Please say a prayer for my brother Courtland. Our mom is taking him to the ER right now. He's experiencing severe abdominal pain and has discovered a large mass in his lower abdominal/groin area. Please pray that this isn't anything serious.

Also please pray for my dear friend Matt who received a cancer diagnosis last week (an incurable blood cancer).

message 3: by Libby (new)

Libby May | 63 comments Thank you for this thread.

Lord please take care of this family and draw them closer to You through whatever happens. I know how scary it is for these sort of things to happen so I ask that You comfort them and be with them through all of it.
In Your perfect will. Amen.

message 4: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 9611 comments Mod
Thank you for making this thread, Monique. I'm only just seeing it now. I pray your brother's pain is gone and it wasn't anything serious. Also will pray for your friend Matt.

message 5: by Anise (last edited Jun 04, 2020 07:39AM) (new)

Anise K. Please pray for everyone during the Coronavirus, that they will remain healthy. And for people in America while the violence of the George Floyd riots rage on.

(Reviving this thread.)

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 4 comments Praying for all requests. Praying for GOD's peace and comfort. Wisdom for all as they make decisions.

message 7: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) Please pray for my cousin. He’s really struggling with being medically but honorably discharged from the army after joining only 2.5 years ago.
Also, for the salvation of my aunt and my grandma. They think they’re ok, but I worry as their lives don’t line up.
Thanks so much for doing this thread and for your prayers

message 8: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 9611 comments Mod
Praying

message 9: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) Melanie wrote: "Praying"

Thank you Melanie

message 10: by Melinda (new)

Melinda M (researcher707) | 4 comments ClaraBelle wrote: "Please pray for my cousin. He’s really struggling with being medically but honorably discharged from the army after joining only 2.5 years ago.
Also, for the salvation of my aunt and my grandma. T..."

Agreeing with you in prayer

message 11: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) Melinda wrote: "ClaraBelle wrote: "Please pray for my cousin. He’s really struggling with being medically but honorably discharged from the army after joining only 2.5 years ago.
Also, for the salvation of my aun..."

Thank you Melinda