What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction, Adult, Sci-Fi Erotica, Possibly Space opera book about a lesbian swordfighter being hunted by an armored assassin sadist

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ives (new)

Ives Phillips (mxdae) | 10 comments Hey, I'm sorry that I'm posting this so soon after my first post here, but there is another book that I have spent over a couple years searching for.

This book is a sci-fi cat-and-mouse erotica about a gay swordswoman being tracked down by a hitman with a robotic suit who gets off on torturing women and getting them to perform on him if he lets them live (which doesn't happen). It was printed in the early 2000s. I didn't get to finish it because back then, I was too young and the sexual stuff was too much for me, but now I can't get it off my mind and I really want to finish it.

Some probably useless tidbits that I remember:

-The book opens up to a hitman decapitating his target outside a bar (and, get this, he actually KISSED the slackjawed head afterwards. Yeesh.)

-The cover had the swordswoman crouching on her bed with her weapon in hand, facing the armored assassin looming over her.

-There was a scene where the MC swordswoman sparred with her training partner where they got topless "for a more fair match" and then they just started making out.

-I believe there was a scene where a pilot crashed his ship on a planet unknown to him.

Any help would be appreciated!

message 2: by Ives (new)

Ives Phillips (mxdae) | 10 comments Bump

message 3: by Ives (new)

message 4: by Ives (new)

message 5: by Ives (new)

Ives Phillips (mxdae) | 10 comments Bumpity-Bump