a true crime book club. discussion

Off Topic Discussion > Link to 20/20 Special on the GSK aired May 4th

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina Hey all, sorry to make another topic. I just wanted to share this for anybody in the club who's intrested in more info. Includes victim interviews and investigator interviews also. I like to put faces to names. Love to all! Regina

http://abc.go.com/shows/2020/episode-...

message 2: by A (new)

A | 23 comments Thx for sharing

message 3: by Regina (new)

Regina No problem!! It's really nicely done and more insight into things. I loved the interviews and being able to put faces to names.

message 4: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 38 comments 42 years is a long time for this guy to be out there doing all these horrible crimes. Amazing how they didn't catch him sooner. Michelle McNamara looked young in the photo. What did she die of?

message 5: by BookPusher D (new)

BookPusher D (bookpusherd) | 1 comments Thanx for sharing this! I hope the judge sees through his game.
I didn't get the book on-time but once my number comes up at the library I am on it.

message 6: by Taryn (new)

Taryn Ayotte | 0 comments Thank you for sharing this!

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina You're so welcome my loves!! I'm not buying his frail old man act one bit! Detective Holes said in this docu that he (DeAngelo) was seen riding his motorcycle just one week before. Now he rolls into court in a wheelchair looking like he's about to fall over? Please!

message 8: by Regina (new)

Regina For Mom2Triplets04 - They said she died in her sleep. Totally unexpected. Apparently, she had been taking different medications, all prescribed, and had mixed something up I think somehow and the worse part is, she had an undiagnosed and unknown heart condition. So sad.