What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical romance, heroine's home is taken over

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith | 8 comments I am looking for a book I read probably 5 years or so ago, so my memory is a little foggy. It was Medieval, I believe. The main character's home is invaded...by a Norman? A Viking? I can't remember. He wants this girl but after he has claimed the castle he leaves for a little while. While he's gone, one of his soldiers tries to rape the woman but he ends up falling asleep. The hero hears about what happened and when the woman becomes pregnant, he thinks it is the other mans. I remember her possibly being sent to some hut to live an old woman...I'm sorry these are the only details standing out to me about this book.

message 2: by ssetayf (new)

ssetayf ssetayf | 42 comments It is maybe this book; The Wolf and the Dove by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

message 3: by Tricia (last edited Jul 16, 2018 01:43PM) (new)

Tricia (tricialen) | 118 comments I agree... It sounds like The Wolf and the Dove

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36610 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of The Wolf and the Dove by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss - ssetayf and Tricia's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=npj... There are different cover images.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Meredith, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wolf and the Dove (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss (other topics)